Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More flora and fauna and Leaf Piles!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2011
Hello KI,

I've posted this suggestion before in The Dorms, but since we have a new topic, I thought it'd be nice to bring the suggestion over here!

I would love to see some more flora and fauna from different worlds implemented in the game as housing items. It is already known that Khrysalis is quite a popular world in which the flora and fauna are quite beautiful, so seeing some plant life as decor items from there would be stunning. Plant life from Aquila and Avalon, such as vines, flowers and different trees from those respective would also be great. I also think that having small hoards of butterflies or birds that we can place in our house that could fly around could be a beautiful addition to housing! It would even be awesome if we could have a new house inspired by Khrysalis' Last Wood!— but I think that might be for another suggestion!

Another suggestion I have is for leaf piles! These piles can be interactive or simply stagnant, but I think leaf piles would be super cute and add for more variety in what we as decorators could do with items. Furthermore, having color variants based on the trees available in the game (Summer, Fall, and Spring) could even be great potential seasonal items!

So yeah, those are my suggestions! Thank you for opening a new topic for housing and gardening, and as always, thank you for giving us an outlet to express any ideas we may have!

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
I'd like to second this! I'm in the process of making a space jungle in my Celestia house, but there's a lack of truly jungle-esque plants. Anything new would be greatly appreciated!

Defender
May 27, 2013
I have long wanted leaf piles!
And I am always open to more plants from anywhere.