Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Remaster in the works?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 02, 2013
I know the Developers are working hard for their next update for the game. And i am super happy and excited for what content they are pushing for us.

I do think it is about time to think about a marketing strategy for a remaster of the game. From the ground up in a new engine.

Updating the engine and graphics would not only contribute to an easier time working to push new content. But with the added benefit of upgrading the game as a whole. Wizard101 is pretty much run on Nostalgia for long term players that have been playing since they were kids.

Only recently did Wizard101 move to 64-bit processing. and I believe that is 10 years too late. And moving to a new engine would make updates roll out faster than previously thought.

I make this post as a long time fan of this game since I was 10. I have no ill will towards Kingsile and the content they produce. I love all the content they make and will always appreciate all the hard work they put into it.

I hope this post get attention from the community, and good things come from it. Keep up the great work developers, and I hope you continue to hear what your community has to say.