Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I make my pet heal me during the battle?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 13, 2020
I saw somebody's pet heal there owner and i'm wondering how my pet can heal me during wizard city. Btw im lvl 12

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Hi! Sounds like you're pretty new to the game or a returning player! Welcome!

What you saw was probably a maycast talent, which can manifest on pets with the ability in their pool.

I recommend looking at some pet guides for information on how to breed a pet efficiently, but if your pet has not manifested a maycast talent like maycast pixie, unicorn, sprite or healing current (to name healing ones) then your pet will not be able to heal you in battle.

The pet kiosk in the pet pavilion will probably be your friend if you intend to get a pet with these talents, and they are alright for early and midgame solo questing. Hope this helps!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
lI am pretty sure level 12 is waaayyyy to low to have any of these pets that cast spells. like a bit higher up I think when you are doing Krokatopia you get a pet that gives you an item card that you can cast. However, if the pet cast the healing spell on the same turn that the wizard cast a spell on then that is a may cast which is ever higher level. May cast is when in the middle of your turn your pet randomly casts a spell, it could be a shield, do damage, or heal you, but I think its either from crown shop or from a higher level quest.