Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragonspyre

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 12, 2021
So I just got to ds, I’ve had the game for 6 days. How do I get more spells for fire, just got past hellephant and curious for later

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
As you've been questing along and learning spells, you've probably been doing quests for Professor Falmea. That is how you will get spells moving on: by doing quests. These might come from your professor or from other helpful people who want to share knowledge all around the spiral! You never know who could teach you!

Delver
Sep 13, 2016
6 days and your already on Dragonspyre???? you grinned a lot, thats crazy, ok but you should have gotten spell quests before where you go on a quest and turn it in to your teacher and she gives you a spell, yeah so that will be you main source of spells, you can also learn spells from other schools. But yeah you just have to go on spell quest, depending whether you have fire blade your next spell will be that, or fire dragon at level 48.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2021
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 23, 2021 wrote:
6 days and your already on Dragonspyre???? you grinned a lot, thats crazy, ok but you should have gotten spell quests before where you go on a quest and turn it in to your teacher and she gives you a spell, yeah so that will be you main source of spells, you can also learn spells from other schools. But yeah you just have to go on spell quest, depending whether you have fire blade your next spell will be that, or fire dragon at level 48.
Yeah I had a lot of time lol, so I just do the flame professors quests when they pop up

Survivor
Jun 23, 2020
Coyle IceBalanceSt... on Mar 23, 2021 wrote:
That's not super unusual, I'm in the middle of Mooshu with under 100 hours logged(and even then, most of that was spent side questing and farming Aquila.)The main portion of the game is surprisingly short, coming from Pirate101 where docking in the main hub of a new world basically meant you were gonna be there for a few weeks or months. Most worlds have taken me two days max, hell, I beat everything Wizard City had to offer in under 4. And this is also with me listening to most dialogue too.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2021
Bakugan2556 on Mar 24, 2021 wrote:
That's not super unusual, I'm in the middle of Mooshu with under 100 hours logged(and even then, most of that was spent side questing and farming Aquila.)The main portion of the game is surprisingly short, coming from Pirate101 where docking in the main hub of a new world basically meant you were gonna be there for a few weeks or months. Most worlds have taken me two days max, hell, I beat everything Wizard City had to offer in under 4. And this is also with me listening to most dialogue too.
I have 34 hours and I’m at celestia, I need to go farm some gear so I can actually resist the damage they put out