Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance school

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2016
What gear and deck do I have if I am a level 35 or 36? I am stuck on it and I don’t have much crowns.

Defender
Jul 26, 2012
Have you been through Mount Olympus? If you haven't, speak to Cyrus Drake in Ravenwood. He should have a quest for you to introduce you to the dungeons in Aquila. Mount Olympus drops some equipment that will be very good for your level. There is "Senators" equipment which drops from most bosses in the dungeon and so is easier to obtain. There is also "Zeus" equipment which is slightly better, but harder to obtain because it is only dropped by the final boss of the dungeon. You are also guaranteed a very good wand called the Sky Iron Hasta just by doing the dungeon once. Do note that Mount Olympus is designed to be done by a group of players, so try to make use of team up. As for decks you can stick with anything you find on the Bazaar.

Survivor
Sep 23, 2020
Hey!
You should farm Mt. Olympus in Aquila, the gear (Senator or Zeus) is pretty good and the wand gives you 10% damage.
For the deck, athame etc choose something from the bazar.
Until level 60 (Waterworks) there are no big gear upgrades so it's worth spend some time farming

Survivor
Jun 24, 2013
Survivor
Jun 10, 2014
Hey,

A great place to farm at level 30 is Mount Olympus. You can farm for a gear set called the Senator's set or the final boss's set called Zeus's set. To begin this side quest, go talk to Cyrus Drake in the Myth School in Ravenwood.

You can get a deck that will work fine for you at the Bazaar in Olde Town in Wizard City. You can also get some clothes here that are not as good as the Mount Olympus gear, but can save you some farming time in exchange for some gold.