Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

PvE only suggestion

AuthorMessage
Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
This is a simple one. Enemies can gain tons of Shadow pips, and we can only get 2. I want to be able to get as many as our enemies can, which is at least 5. It would be good to store them up and be able to use certain strategies easier

Survivor
Jul 22, 2017
dayerider on Feb 25, 2021 wrote:
This is a simple one. Enemies can gain tons of Shadow pips, and we can only get 2. I want to be able to get as many as our enemies can, which is at least 5. It would be good to store them up and be able to use certain strategies easier
I too wished we had more Shadow Pips, however the reason why they get more is to make it more challenging to us. If it was increased by even 1 more shadow pip. you could introduce another type of school called Galactic Magic. Add another shadow pip later on and call it Void Magic. Add one more shadow pip again calling it Spatial Magic. when it goes from having 2 shadow pips to 3 and 3 to 4, increase the chance you get Shadow Pips on the gear! This would increase the use for more stronger spells throughout the harder times to come! and it won't really break pvp too much for high levels.

Using Galactic Magic could introduce a way that each school gains a special boon, a school passive made for that school. Example: Life wizards when they heal they can overheal the threshold of max HP. Meaning if you're HP original was 5000/5000, the life wizard could heal you over and it'd look like 6000/5000 but! when the battle is over your threshold returns to normal.

Using Void Magic you could enchant your blades, traps or cards dealing even more damage than before or you could increase your defensive cards! and you can add new spells for each school one is an an AoE and solo target.

With Spatial magic you could trade up to 2 blades (if you have any) with a target on the battle field. same with defensives. You could also lower their defensives by a % as well as their blades. AND you could add new spells here again for each school as an AoE and Solo target. this will counter Void Magic as well as sharpen and other things alike!

This will give you exactly 5 shadow pips with a huge increase with shadow pip chance. This might break pvp a bit but you can always lower the shadow pip chance in pvp like they did with critical!

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
I don't have a problem with the enemies getting more really. I would just like to see us get more