Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking for Aphrodite II farming group.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hey all, I'm looking for a group interested in farming Aphrodite II(ideally four people). Team up is kinda unreliable in finding people who want to do skeleton key bosses. I'm a level 130 wizard who accidentally fed his signet of carpathes to his pet, and now needs to farm for a new one. I'm willing to supply all skeleton keys for this adventure(I have 11) all I need is some other people looking for a group too.
Requirements:

1: Must have a good sense of humor.
2: Must have done Darkmoor before(it's okay if you haven't done Aphrodite before though)

I'm down for basically any timezone and I'm cool with doing the whole dungeon or just doing the skeleton key boss and bailing. Let me know if you're interested!

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
HI Jay Red,

Thanks for offering to form a group for this. Today is Wed. 2/10 and I am surprised no one has responded to you yet. I would like to farm Aphrodite II. I think I only tried her once when Darkmoor first came out, but I can look up the cheats before we meet up. Would you want to try and set up something for this Friday night 2/12? If so, we can meet up in Leprechaun or Satyr realm at the Darkmoor Graveyard sigil around 9:00PM EST. If that is too late/early, please suggest a different time.

If this Friday night does not work, let me know if you would like to try for farming sometime on Saturday 2/13. If neither works, please let me know when you would like to meet up in game.
Let me know if you are looking for hitter, blader, tank, healer, etc. I will set up deck according to what you need.
I have 3 wizards who can get in Darkmoor and have no Aphrodite gear:

127 Autumn
118 Morgan
102 Alura

Survivor
Dec 22, 2020
Jay Red on Feb 5, 2021 wrote:
Hey all, I'm looking for a group interested in farming Aphrodite II(ideally four people). Team up is kinda unreliable in finding people who want to do skeleton key bosses. I'm a level 130 wizard who accidentally fed his signet of carpathes to his pet, and now needs to farm for a new one. I'm willing to supply all skeleton keys for this adventure(I have 11) all I need is some other people looking for a group too.
Requirements:

2: Must have done Darkmoor before(it's okay if you haven't done Aphrodite before though)

I'm down for basically any timezone and I'm cool with doing the whole dungeon or just doing the skeleton key boss and bailing. Let me know if you're interested!
Hi, are you still up for farming Aphrodite? I have two gold skeleton keys

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
Jay Red on Feb 5, 2021 wrote:
Requirements:

I would love to join this farming group. I'm a level 133 ice, I've done Darkmoor and Aphrodite, and I have a sense of humor. The other response mentioned Friday the 12th, which works perfectly. Hope to hear back!

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Thanks for responding! 9:00PM EST on Friday works but I would like to have a full group of four for the boss as she is really difficult. Hopefully we can get at least two other people responding to this thread. I'm mostly looking for one hitter and everyone else doesn't matter because the plan I have involves using nothing but feints as blades do not work on Aphrodite. If we don't get another two people we can still meet up if you'd like but we'll have to try and find two more in game.

Survivor
Apr 11, 2014
Hey Guys,
I would also like to farm Aphrodite, I have tried this fight about 5 times and have a decent knowledge of what should be done. I can do the times suggested by Nordic Champion if either of you are still up for it. I can be the hitter or assist ideally another storm or elemental school.
102 Katherine

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Thanks for all the replies! It seems to take a bit for my responses to post so I'm going to aim for a date that's a little far off. Since I missed last Friday how about everyone who is interested meets up at 9:00PM EST in the Vampire realm on Friday the 19th. If more than four show up we can try rotating out or doing two groups.

Delver
Jun 17, 2012
Sounds great and I will be there! I will put in all kinds of traps and I also have trained feint and death mastery on my balance. This should be a fun farming party! Look forward to meeting you Jay Red, Snee, Silvery and Katherine!
I will read up on her cheats since I haven't seen her little plant face in a while....

Let's get the goods from Aphrodite!!!

Friday 2/19 9:00PM EST Vampire Realm at the Darkmoor Graveyard sigil or near by.

Autumn Wild Heart
Morgan Death Rider
Alura Winter