Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

nerf blades and remove ice bird tc please

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2017
Rank pvp is not really fair to play right now.

please make all blades back to 40 please 45 tc blades is unfair match maiking you need to nerf those 45 tc back to 40 please when it was balance.

Alexis lvl 26

rank pvp is being ruined and I'm getting upset in rank pvp if i can't have commander robe then you can't retire till i get it.

otherwise the system is broken i deserve commander rank i try for ages but i get bullies to much.

If you can't help me to get commander then you shouldn't be helping guys Warlords either

Defender
May 11, 2013
Barbie934m on Jan 20, 2021 wrote:
Rank pvp is not really fair to play right now.

please make all blades back to 40 please 45 tc blades is unfair match maiking you need to nerf those 45 tc back to 40 please when it was balance.

Alexis lvl 26

rank pvp is being ruined and I'm getting upset in rank pvp if i can't have commander robe then you can't retire till i get it.

otherwise the system is broken i deserve commander rank i try for ages but i get bullies to much.

If you can't help me to get commander then you shouldn't be helping guys Warlords either
You don't deserve the commander robe, for years you have complained about this instead of learning to pvp.

Survivor
Jan 10, 2009
Isn’t ice bird gone? Also if you’re a level 26 fire, therein lies your problem. Get your fire to max level and do PvP. You’ll find it’s more fun and a bit easier to gain rank.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
RedDragon877 on Jan 20, 2021 wrote:
You don't deserve the commander robe, for years you have complained about this instead of learning to pvp.
1. 45 tc are not fair less all school has 45 blades even storm and fire and also death and also storm.
Then i can say gg if every school on wizard101 game have the same blade they all use to be 40 all wizard school.

2. I know how to rank pvp you saying don't know anything about me if i didn't know how to pvp how did I get all the way to Veteran rank on my fire?

3. I want a fair rank pvp match on Alexis lvl 28 getting 31 with critical and lvl 65 fire when I click on yes and I'm a private with veteran gear. Each time I do know I have to wait 40 hours to get 1 match and I can beat a lvl 31 without critical because then it a fair match. When they have critical it a unfair match.

4. There a Angel Ice wizard going against the system take off all his critical gear so he a beginner then when he gets a match he puts his critical gear back on the lvl 50 Warlord gear. I did report him 1 time telling kingisle he cheating the system and they need to fix it.

You think I don't know how to pvp but I do but other people just cheat the system.

Defender
Jun 14, 2017
vuntan on Jan 21, 2021 wrote:
Isn’t ice bird gone? Also if you’re a level 26 fire, therein lies your problem. Get your fire to max level and do PvP. You’ll find it’s more fun and a bit easier to gain rank.
Actually I'm a lvl 28 fire wizard a lot of wizard just cheat the system on wizard101 so they get easy wins because they can't fight expert wizards so they side to boost on lower lvl so they gain rank.

That why I want the blades to turn back to 40 when every school had 40 blades that was when rank pvp was fair.

Now only fire only has a 40 tc blade storm has a 35 tc blade so something really wrong with those blades to me I just want all schools to have the same tc blade that all I want.

To me if every school had a 45 tc blade rank pvp will be more fair and balance blade should be upgrade to 35 tc blade there's blade hasn't change it cost way to much gold. For a 30 tc blade it should cost the same as the others school blades.

Like Angel Ice he cheats the system because he doesn't want to fight lvl 60 wizards so he sides to boost his rank off the people that don't have block at all.