Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon MooShu?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
I entered the Shirataki dungeon in Mooshu, (defeat Plague Oni)
it said it would take about 1 1/2 hours. I already spent over an hour there but

Other things came up (life etc) and it timed out. Now it looks like I have to start all over.

Is there a way around this or am I stuck with starting all over? (I am 100% sure this is the case which completely a drag)

Would love to get out of mooshu but I need to go through this part of the quest as far as I can tell. Plus it's a ghost town, always has been.

/griping

Defender
Dec 20, 2008
Sadly, you'll have to start over since you get a separate quest line while you're in the instance. I understand your frustration since that has happened to me before many times. If you would like any help and have Discord, I highly recommend asking for help in a Wizard101-related Discord (there's one in particular that idk if I'm allowed to say here).

Survivor
Jul 17, 2010
stevp on Jan 19, 2021 wrote:
Sadly, you'll have to start over since you get a separate quest line while you're in the instance. I understand your frustration since that has happened to me before many times. If you would like any help and have Discord, I highly recommend asking for help in a Wizard101-related Discord (there's one in particular that idk if I'm allowed to say here).
Thanks stevp

I happened again today after over an hour of running around bahhumbug!

I think i'll check out that place for help. I obviously need someone to go through it with me or I'll never finish.