Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

When exactly does the Loremaster drop Reindeer Knight?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
Hi I can't find a very clear answer on google. I farmed the Loremaster for a few days this year (before xmas) expecting to get it in a few tries like I did the Wild Horseman. I haven't gotten it yet and I just want to know exactly when she really drops it. Only xmas day? xmas day and xmas eve? the whole week surrounding them? I would just really like to know when I should actually be there trying to get it, thanks.

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Ahh! Same here! I tried 2-3 times to get that spell from her and I kind of just gave up. Ok, I tried to find what you were talking about and all it says is that it drops during Christmas, but it doesn't say if before, or after, or on Christmas eve/day, like you said.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
So speaking from experience Reindeer knight as well as its spellements drop from Loremaster during the Christmas in July event as well as during the month of December. Basically whenever yuletide/christmas packs are available in the crowns shop.

Delver
Jun 10, 2012
I tried 253 fight against lore last Christmas and I got only spellement for krampus reindeer but not the spells so I guess she drop the spell no more

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
it takes a lot to to get a specific spell from loremaster. and reindeer knight is only available during the yuletide event BUT... you can use spellements to get it too. if you have 35 reindeer knight spellements you can get it that way. (you can get any spell from spellements that you cannot train with 35 spellements)

Explorer
Sep 26, 2012
it takes a lot to get reindeer knight or any specific spell from lore master. and its only available during the yuletide event BUT... if you have 35 reindeer knight spellements, you can get it that way.

Survivor
Aug 21, 2012
The drop rates are literally so low that they're difficult to calculate. Don't feel bad if you don't get it.