Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

chocolate moose monstrology bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 06, 2012
When I try to farm the mooses for the monstrology monster, it shows That I gain it but when I check the monstrology page it does not pop up. any advice or a dev fix this soon please.

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
catherineburke on Dec 21, 2020 wrote:
When I try to farm the mooses for the monstrology monster, it shows That I gain it but when I check the monstrology page it does not pop up. any advice or a dev fix this soon please.
Hmmmmmm! I wasn't aware that the Chocolate Moose could be extracted!

'Monstrology Vibes: Activate'

I must request that this be fixed in the next patch, so that I can add this delightful creature to my collection.

...Coincidentally, what did you extract it with?

Survivor
Mar 30, 2010
Maybe extract golem since it works on gummy worms, bunnies, and bears? Also another weird thing is that all the gummy bunnies work for monstrology except for the red gummy bunny, so is this a glitch too? I'd also love to see the chocolate moose and the candied rams as monstrology guests.

Developer
The Chocolate Moose isn't set up for Monstrology....yet. We will get a fix in for the Animus being pulled.

Survivor
Mar 08, 2020
RandomsWorld on Jan 7, 2021 wrote:
The Chocolate Moose isn't set up for Monstrology....yet. We will get a fix in for the Animus being pulled.
when you say fix, you mean remove? should make them obtainable, along with the rainbow goats.