Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Concerns About Elixir Vitae

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2017
It appears the damage cap has been increased to two million awhile ago. This means any death wizard can now relatively easily gain the Elixir Vitae badge, even though this badge should be considered a great achievement for any healing wizard. I believe this needs to be fixed, because death does not deserve to get Elixir Vitae this easily.

-A Concerned Life Wizard

Survivor
Oct 22, 2009
I don't think it particularly matters who is able to get Elixir Vitae, it's not even that difficult of a badge to get if you full pip tc dryad

Explorer
Mar 04, 2018
Ryan Swift Hunter on Dec 27, 2020 wrote:
I don't think it particularly matters who is able to get Elixir Vitae, it's not even that difficult of a badge to get if you full pip tc dryad
It might be easy for you, but it seems pretty hard for me. I started playing not even knowing what that badge was, and mostly ignored it until I found out what it was, and I want to try and get that badge, but I have a high level wizard, and it might be easier on a wizard, but it took me a while to level up so...