Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Please include dyeable mounts in scroll of fortune

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jan 05, 2014
Yesterday I equipped my new free mount from the fall scroll of balance event (the chompy bronto). One of the first things I noticed is other players with the same mountt have it in different color schemes. For one brief glorious moment I thought the thing was dyeable. Sadly, no. It just comes in one of seven different color schemes depending on the school of the wizard that won it in the event.

I want to urgently request Kingsisle introduce more dyeable mounts to the game. Some of us really care about our outfits and color schemes and having a mount that doesn't fit in, and most don't, is really annoying. OK, I can understand your main goal in scroll of fortune is to sell the scrolls, and you don't want to release the spiffiest stuff as a free reward that doesn't need the scroll. But seriously please consider adding dyeable pets as a reward to scroll of fortune, even if you see fit to only do it as a paid reward requiring purchase of the scroll.

Never mind the endless comparison of crown costs of individual items versus buying a scroll, if the scroll can get you cool items that aren't otherwise available at all, some players will buy them. And the nice thing about including a dyeable pet as a reward is it is completely cosmetic, no one could accuse you of pushing pay to win.