Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyclops Animation Bug

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 31, 2014
There seems to be a bug with the rank 3 Myth spell "Cyclops" where instead of performing one of two animations after flexing, it will instead skip them entirely. Whoever it hits will take immediate damage but the damage will not be displayed and their health will not change until the end of the turn.

Administrator
Kyle Thunderspear on Nov 25, 2020 wrote:
There seems to be a bug with the rank 3 Myth spell "Cyclops" where instead of performing one of two animations after flexing, it will instead skip them entirely. Whoever it hits will take immediate damage but the damage will not be displayed and their health will not change until the end of the turn.
Thanks Kyle, nice job for noticing this!

Survivor
May 27, 2016
Yes, I am having the same problem and have been having it for the last several weeks. Plus I am having other problems that I will put in a new post.

Survivor
May 01, 2013
yes i too see this bug as well. It basically doesnt hit the target over the head after doing its initial flex move. No hit at all just ends suddenly. Been this way for a few weeks actually.

Survivor
Sep 29, 2008
This is very apparent and I'm not sure if anyone else has brought this to your attention, but Cyclops has a minor bug with it's animation. When I cast the spell the cyclops pops up and flexes like normal, but when my blades and traps activate it just goes to the next turn immediately. It doesn't show damage and the health ring stays the same as it was until the next planning phase where suddenly the damage applies. Should an enemy get hit again after the spell then the health will update accordingly, or should the enemy perish from the attack the ring will empty as they keel over. I'm not sure if other people are getting this issue or if its an issue with my conjurer. (Sorry Cyrus)