Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon Recall Closed Early!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 21, 2017
I got all the way to the end of the Tower of the Helephant, got whooped, and when I was ready to teleport back- it was gone.

I know for a fact 30 minutes didn't pass. I didn't enter any other instances. I didn't change realms (I stay on Bartleby) and I didn't log out either.

I'm a level 130 Necromancer. Beating this quest is easy peasy, mostly, now that I know the cheats the enemy uses. It's still a colossal headache having to fight my way down to the bottom again though.

Administrator
Necromancer Chris on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
I got all the way to the end of the Tower of the Helephant, got whooped, and when I was ready to teleport back- it was gone.

I know for a fact 30 minutes didn't pass. I didn't enter any other instances. I didn't change realms (I stay on Bartleby) and I didn't log out either.

I'm a level 130 Necromancer. Beating this quest is easy peasy, mostly, now that I know the cheats the enemy uses. It's still a colossal headache having to fight my way down to the bottom again though.
Hi Chris, thanks for the report! Do you know if anyone else was with you at the time that also experienced this issue?

Defender
Jul 21, 2017
Sparck on Nov 19, 2020 wrote:
Hi Chris, thanks for the report! Do you know if anyone else was with you at the time that also experienced this issue?
No, I was soloing the Dungeon.