Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Turn off daily spiral?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 08, 2015
Is there any way to turn off the daily spiral? I see this at least 12 times every single day pop up onto my screen just for me to close it out because there's no information relevant to me. I am not a fan of clicking to close out a menu every time I switch wizards because some menu with stuff I don't need to know is being involuntarily thrown at me every time.

Administrator
Patrick80161 on Oct 21, 2020 wrote:
Is there any way to turn off the daily spiral? I see this at least 12 times every single day pop up onto my screen just for me to close it out because there's no information relevant to me. I am not a fan of clicking to close out a menu every time I switch wizards because some menu with stuff I don't need to know is being involuntarily thrown at me every time.
No, there is no feature to do that.

Armiger
Jan 11, 2012
Sparck on Oct 21, 2020 wrote:
No, there is no feature to do that.
Can the devs please look into implementing one? This is a double edged sword. For those who don't play often, it's a good idea. For those who have a filled account with wizards, or who play often, it's a nuisance as best, or seems like more of a money grab at worst.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
dayerider on Oct 21, 2020 wrote:
Can the devs please look into implementing one? This is a double edged sword. For those who don't play often, it's a good idea. For those who have a filled account with wizards, or who play often, it's a nuisance as best, or seems like more of a money grab at worst.
Agreed. I see this 6 times on each account plus 3 more times on a new account.

Please give us a way to disable the Daily Spiral!!!!!!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2012
It does get pretty annoying, I am sure it could be coded to only pop up a few times for each wizard until they get the message that it is there for them to use as and when required, but of course this will depend on the kindness of KI developers.