Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

[Guide] Advanced Decorating Mode

AuthorMessage
Community Leader
Learn about the new advanced decorating mode at Ravenwood Academy and make your Wizard101 housing more magical than ever before

https://bit.ly/nomoreglitch

We can't wait to see what you create with it. Tell us all about it in the comments here, or over at Ravenwood Community.

See you there!

Amber

Survivor
Sep 10, 2010
I'm a long time housing glitcher, and have recently started using the new Advanced Move feature. It's pretty handy, but I am encountering a big drawback. I find that occasionally I place an item where I cannot access it after I've clicked the green check mark. In some situations I can see the item, but I cannot click on it again to move it or further adjust its position. In another situation the item has been sunk below sight, making it unreachable to move or adjust it. The real problem is that when you use the attic to retrieve an item from your house, it uses a FIFO rule instead of LIFO, so it picks up the first item of that type that you placed down instead of the last item of that type. So in order to retrieve the piece I'm working on and correct its position, I have to pick up every single one of that item that I've meticulously placed already to get to the errant one. Is there a setting that I'm missing or can you make this work on a LIFO rule so that the attic "move to backpack" works on the last item of that type placed down instead?

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I have to agree, this gets pretty hectic, as if I place one item of many of the same, I would not know which of the ones I can get up without picking up all of the tanglebrush, if you understand what I'm saying. I have a dozen put down, and then one is setting down wrong, this means I will have to pick up all just to correct that ONE. Please can this be fixed and thank you.