Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What is the need to make hatching 100,000?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 22, 2018
I was excited to see a new update posted today but utterly disappointed with the outcome. The new UI is absolute mess and I can not see what was broken about the old system that they felt the need to change it.

On top of that, pets now cost almost 100,000 to hatch. It already took me an hour to get enough money to usually hatch ONCE a day; however this is insane. I will not be spending more time and money on a game that doesn't appreciate player feedback. I saw nothing wrong with old pet system. I am highly urgently the KI community to reverse these updates. It has only been the game playing experience worst.

Survivor
Jun 18, 2014
Yea... I am really upset about this as well. I feel that they really don't appreciate their customers.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Soo, they have increased the price in hatching at the kiosk but did they improve the chance of getting the other persons pet because prior to this I had already spent 450k on trying to get another pet trying to hatch 5 times and still never got it. And now you are charging double and I am not going to earn 1mill just for me to not get the other pet or stats while trying to hatch another 5 times. Some answers to this would be great.

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
Were they trying to sneak this in, because it wasn't even in the patch notes. I literally see no reason for doubling the price of hatching pets. For one thing I already spent 500,000 gold trying to hatch and get Pet B with my Pet A with no luck still. And now you increase price and I will end up spending 1 million gold and still wont get the pet I wanted.

Also While I am at it the new item UI is horrible. If people couldn't compare items when they were side by side with the nice ease of just hovering over the item then they probably don't have the metal ability to even progress through the game. There was literally no need to add an extra step in seeing an items stats just do you could show us what the comparison of the two items are and a separate tab for the spell. Like sooo frustrating! What is the use of showing a popup that literally just says click for more information without showing any information forcing you to click and click and click and click down a long list of items to see which one works best? There is a lot I do enjoy about these updates but the hatching prices and new item UI are not one of them.

Level 94
Level 36
Level 18

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
They definitely didn't improve get your partners pet through the kiosk, have dropped 200k on it so far and have yet to get a partner's pet. I wouldn't mind even if it was a failed pet, at least once I have it I can perfect it

Explorer
Nov 23, 2008
I'm really upset with the cost of hatching a pet at the Kiosk, its absolutely ridiculous and makes training a pet tedious and going broke from all the gold that I could be using to decorate my houses with. Don't think I'm going to keep on with the Pet Promenade.