Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chat Filters/Open Chat

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 26, 2011
Hello, I just have a quick question about Open Chat. I turned eighteen a few days ago, which is, unless I am ill-informed, Open Chat becomes available. I have a membership and checked the settings for it, and the option to turn it on is still not there. Am I doing something wrong? This isn't a huge deal, it will just be nice to get rid of that annoyance. Any help would be welcome; thank you!

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
lifedeathbalancemy... on Apr 14, 2020 wrote:
Hello, I just have a quick question about Open Chat. I turned eighteen a few days ago, which is, unless I am ill-informed, Open Chat becomes available. I have a membership and checked the settings for it, and the option to turn it on is still not there. Am I doing something wrong? This isn't a huge deal, it will just be nice to get rid of that annoyance. Any help would be welcome; thank you!
Who made your account? Was it your parents? They will have to change it for you. You will also have to have a valid credit card on file with KI. I would also contact Support for this issue.

Administrator
lifedeathbalancemy... on Apr 14, 2020 wrote:
Hi! Please contact our support team regarding Open Chat, we'll check on your account directly: https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game

Survivor
Sep 12, 2015
@Sparck I have the same Issue, I contacted KI via E-Mail through/Support yet It's been a week without a reply. It's really annoying I wanna be able to talk to my brother Instead of yelling across the apartment hahah, thanks If you ever reply.

Administrator
travis201900 on Jul 10, 2020 wrote:
@Sparck I have the same Issue, I contacted KI via E-Mail through/Support yet It's been a week without a reply. It's really annoying I wanna be able to talk to my brother Instead of yelling across the apartment hahah, thanks If you ever reply.
Did you receive a support ticket #? If you didn't, please try another email domain, such as gmail instead of yahoo. if you did, please wait as we will get back to you.