Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted soil: Any extra benefit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2018
Does it help plants grow faster if you use enchanted soil even though it is not required? Specifically, I am about to attempt a max stack EMP garden and saw someone using enchanted soil even though this seed does not call for it. Does that help?

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2009
Enchanted soil doesn't help or hinder how quickly your plants grow. Some plants simply require enchanted soil in order to grow, and many people opt to use only enchanted soil so that they don't have to worry about certain plants needing it.

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Londo M on Oct 20, 2019 wrote:
Does it help plants grow faster if you use enchanted soil even though it is not required? Specifically, I am about to attempt a max stack EMP garden and saw someone using enchanted soil even though this seed does not call for it. Does that help?
No, it does not help plants grow faster. But, the advantage is that you can plant seeds that don't require enchanted soil.

If you have placed normal soil and decide to plant a seed that requires the enchanted, then you have to plow that up and reset with enchanted. It saves a lot of time and energy by just using enchanted soil for all plants.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This was a good question though,

I'm sure many were probably wondering the same thing!

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
I did a test with this with a couple of couch potatoes. Sorry to say as everyone else has mentioned saw no difference in growth rates throughout life cycle . I watched pretty closely too, so no doubt. Was hoping for a miracle there as looking for ways to speed up growth rate.

Michael Legendhunter