Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crowns Sale

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
I too have been waiting for Crowns to go on sale. Hey KI, I've got $60 waiting to buy 60,000. You know you want to do a Crowns sale. Just do it. I bet you'll get a lot of takers.

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I too want to know what happened to the 50% to 20% crown sales. I haven't bought crowns since August and I'm not going to buy any until there is a good sale. KI failed us during Halloween and are now failing us during Christmas. Not to mention KI is losing a lot of money due to the lack of the good crown sales. They have indeed lost a few hundred from myself by not having the sales. KI use to have decent marketing, but I fear all is lost. It might be time for me to switch back to my favorite RPG. It will cost the same at this point.

Champion
Sep 01, 2009
And today (Monday), we have a new mount, and a crowns reward event. But no crowns sale, just another membership promotion. No idea what's going on over at KI, but this is getting ridiculous.

Survivor
May 02, 2019
well its officially 12 days of the spiral and there's still no crown sale. Kings Isle it would be nice if you would respond to this post. Are you all only doing membership sales now? Do we, the ones that have always had membership not count for anything now? this is crazy. Please respond so at least we know your hearing us? Cause right now it seems like we don't matter at all.

Defender
Jun 28, 2013
KI, if you don't respond to these inquiries, I am sorry to say that is very child like. Children ignore parents when asked questions they do not want to answer. You are only offering sales for new members, paying no attention to existing dedicated annual paying members!
KI, We ask again apealing to the adult officers working there, when are you offering a crowns sale?

Sincerely asked by 3 separate members

Mark Dragonleaf L130 7 years paying full membership
Jennifer Rainbowflower L130 7 Years paying full membership
Mark Dawndust L106 7 years paying full membership

Delver
Mar 09, 2018
Bruh. July was the last 50% off sale and Christmas is coming. If there isn't one for Christmas then idk what to tell you lol

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2010
plenty of people by 80k at 100 all day long why do a sale if people still buy and spend? I do understand a sale would be nice I am getting ready for my yearly 2-3 million crown lot and I will NOT buy that many if they are not on sale with a 40-50% mystery coupon to boot.

Delver
Aug 07, 2012
Thank you KI for finally having a crowns only sale. Each of my wizards purchased the new Santa Jaws mount but received no "bonus" crown rewards. Is that because the mount is a charity event mount? Just wondering why it was counted in the rewards.

Survivor
Sep 08, 2011
Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you KI for the Crowns sale! I hope you get a lot of takers.
Merry Christmas to you and yours at KI!

Administrator
Amber557n on Dec 15, 2019 wrote:
Just wanted to take a moment and say thank you KI for the Crowns sale! I hope you get a lot of takers.
Merry Christmas to you and yours at KI!
Thanks Amber557n, Merry Christmas to you as well!

Survivor
Jul 31, 2009
Hi Sparck I would also like to know why KI has stopped crown sales. I was down to under 250 crowns on all of my accounts. I am Canadian and even with your 60 K for $60 still costs me over the regular price people in the states pay. .I have 4 accounts and i used to rotate buying crowns on each but now i bought on 1 account and will gift to my other accounts. It is sad that the crown sales stopped. At Christmas i guess is nice to have the sale but it is also a time where people don't have a lot of money for the reason that it is Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever celebration which is for family. There have been so many things i wanted to take advantage of in the crowns store but i refuse to pay well over $100 for 60 K crowns when the crowns go so fast if you want something. I have had to spend over 60 K of crowns before to get an item i wanted. The drop rates are even lower now :( Thank you for listening and I hope you will take this to heart that there are players from all around the world playing your game

Administrator
dreameeaver5274 on Dec 16, 2019 wrote:
Hi Sparck I would also like to know why KI has stopped crown sales. I was down to under 250 crowns on all of my accounts. I am Canadian and even with your 60 K for $60 still costs me over the regular price people in the states pay. .I have 4 accounts and i used to rotate buying crowns on each but now i bought on 1 account and will gift to my other accounts. It is sad that the crown sales stopped. At Christmas i guess is nice to have the sale but it is also a time where people don't have a lot of money for the reason that it is Christmas or Hanukkah or whatever celebration which is for family. There have been so many things i wanted to take advantage of in the crowns store but i refuse to pay well over $100 for 60 K crowns when the crowns go so fast if you want something. I have had to spend over 60 K of crowns before to get an item i wanted. The drop rates are even lower now :( Thank you for listening and I hope you will take this to heart that there are players from all around the world playing your game
Hi dreameeaver5274! Thanks for sharing in the festive holidays with us over here!

About Crowns Sales, we haven't, you unfortunately just missed a sale :(.

Explorer
Nov 06, 2010
Sparck, if you have discontinued Super Crown sales, just let us know. There was a posted promotional calendar through 2017 and it was fairly reliable until recently. Loyal, long-time Wiz faithful plan their budgets around it. If 25% is the new maximum discount, let us know and we can make the value judgment. I don't think it's much to ask.