Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Query for a Revamp

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 13, 2012
Hullo Starlight

In assumption that the entire first arc will be modified eventually, a small idea entered my mind that the Wyrm model should be in Dragonspyre at some point as a street mob. This would be perfect for Monstrologists in earlier levels to have access to in able to collect animus aside from the Winterbane gauntlet.
Also, in the Basilica, it would be amazing to see something similar to the Avernus skyway with the brighter red hue and floating rocks in the sky with creatures soaring through the air.

Akin to this, Mooshu would definitely need this too with Dragons and flying sea turtles and vibrant pink sky seen in Pirate101 with Yum-yum fruit trees to match. As a side note, walking through the red bamboo forest in Yoshihito is one of my all-time favourite experiences in that world, as well as the battle zones that take place in the spirit world with the Spirit Sky wallpaper, and I hope the magic of that will be brought out more in when that update comes out in ~ five years estimation.

With Marleybone, I wish it had more of the Steampunk element we see in Celestia. The robots, such as the thin butler-like model on a single wheel and the thicker biped model walking around in place of the Wizard City golems would be a wonderful improvement for one, but also adding those walking around and interacting as NPCs would be divine. With the sky, there should be a galaxy for that added wonder and spectacle, despite it not being possible with the advanced lighting. I can't stress this enough, but there needs to be more ballgowns for the girls' character model to be sold by Eloise, styled perhaps from Valencia or Monquista too, being they're also large powers in the games' overarching storyline.

As for Krokotopia, it has my favourite ice textures in the entire game, looking like pure crystal, and I hope it doesn't get replaced entirely by the new ice/snow texture. Something many people have been hoping when talking about the possible update is the hope for more expansive beautiful deserts, such as those seen in Mirage. Perhaps the Zig-a-zag is supposed to be the opposite of what we see in the overworld in the Oasis, but seeing Krokotopia at night is truly a beautiful spectacle.