Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Connection Problems

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2018
Hey recently got back into Wizard101 and I've been having some connection problems. These problems only occur on this game only, there is no trouble running other titles. I'd like to point out that I have a pretty high end computer for playing this game, so there would be no issues with graphics and such. It's getting pretty annoying have it freeze up or delay in the middle of a battle or quest. Please send answers, thanks!

Administrator
Vazlekds on Aug 15, 2019 wrote:
Hey recently got back into Wizard101 and I've been having some connection problems. These problems only occur on this game only, there is no trouble running other titles. I'd like to point out that I have a pretty high end computer for playing this game, so there would be no issues with graphics and such. It's getting pretty annoying have it freeze up or delay in the middle of a battle or quest. Please send answers, thanks!
Hi Vazlekds,

Please contact our support team and we'll be happy to help you figure it out! https://www.wizard101.com/CustomerSupport/game