Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hackers in Bloodmon Hunt

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2010
I've started to see some people especially a guy called Blaze every game instantly capturing all the points before we can even get out of the gate and he stays in his wizard form and spams tempest. He literally runs through walls, is something going to be done about this?

Administrator
ts2fe on Aug 4, 2019 wrote:
I've started to see some people especially a guy called Blaze every game instantly capturing all the points before we can even get out of the gate and he stays in his wizard form and spams tempest. He literally runs through walls, is something going to be done about this?
Thanks ts2fe for reporting this issue. Please submit any details of how this may be accomplished to support@wizard101.com.

Survivor
Jul 14, 2013
There's also that speed cheat that I've heard about in the past. Before, all it did was increase your walking speed and spell animation speed (though you still had a long pause while you waited until the actual spell is completed). Now that walking speed is a factor in this event, there should be something done about it.

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
A guy name W2K commented on my youtube claiming he did this glitch, what blaze was it?

Defender
Oct 12, 2017
This original message has been removed.
Sounds like a glitch