Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New PVP Badges!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2011
For 11 years now the game has had the same PVP badges. I think that a good 65% of the playerbase in Ranked PVP are 900 rank or above. I believe that there should be new badges added ranging to 2000 rank. That would be extremely decent as it would make grinding for higher ranks way more rewarding and more people will be willing to spam queue and make PVP slightly more competitive when it comes to high ranked players. You guys should realllyyyy consider doing it.

Geographer
Sep 30, 2018
blizzard092 on Jul 1, 2019 wrote:
For 11 years now the game has had the same PVP badges. I think that a good 65% of the playerbase in Ranked PVP are 900 rank or above. I believe that there should be new badges added ranging to 2000 rank. That would be extremely decent as it would make grinding for higher ranks way more rewarding and more people will be willing to spam queue and make PVP slightly more competitive when it comes to high ranked players. You guys should realllyyyy consider doing it.
Right because it feels good being an overlord? Rank still doesn't feel rewarding to me at all. Grinding for a badge to me inst worth it but that just me.

Survivor
Nov 22, 2017
i think that new badges would be a great idea! it would attract many more people to pvp and would make something new in the game as they have had these same badges for ages a badge for 1200,1500, 1800 and 2000 should be mad it would make pvp much rewarding in my opinion.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2017
I agree, more badges would be interesting instead of seeing people with the same warlord badge. Some new tournaments badges would be nice too.