Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Clorox or Lysol

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
We need a Cleanse Spell that will actual “Clean All/Remove/Kill 100%” of the negative spells that are placed on our wizards!

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Kokyota on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
We need a Cleanse Spell that will actual “Clean All/Remove/Kill 100%” of the negative spells that are placed on our wizards!
I'm going to disagree here. It would ruin PvP even more then it already is.

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
Lookit Light on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
I'm going to disagree here. It would ruin PvP even more then it already is.
Don't want to ruin PVP!

My request was to nudge development guys to do something more with our Cleanse spell.

Let's split the difference perhaps an improved Cleanse spell that works outside of PVP. In PVP it is a normal Cleans spell. In any event, Cleanse spell needs an update.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Kokyota on Mar 24, 2019 wrote:
I think it would be awesome to have this. Perhaps 2 separate - one for traps; one for 'blades' (eg reduced accuracy, weaknesses, dispels etc). Obviously high level and requiring a reasonable number of pips to make it un-spammable and ensure a wizard only uses it when they really need it.

PvP and PvE do not need to be the same...IDK why people dismiss a good idea for one based on the effect in another. When something would be good in PvE we should let the idea flow even if it would be bad for PvP; likewise, if something would be good for PvP let's discuss it and let the idea grow without stamping it down because it would be detrimental in PvE.

I think this would be a cool duo of spells

Astrologist
Feb 12, 2015
Kokyota on Mar 25, 2019 wrote:
Don't want to ruin PVP!

My request was to nudge development guys to do something more with our Cleanse spell.

Let's split the difference perhaps an improved Cleanse spell that works outside of PVP. In PVP it is a normal Cleans spell. In any event, Cleanse spell needs an update.
You mean Cleanse Charm? I don't see anything wrong with it.

Geographer
Sep 07, 2011
Removing ALL negatives with one cast would be quite OP.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Gemma Luna on Mar 26, 2019 wrote:
Removing ALL negatives with one cast would be quite OP.
Unlike Earthquake. That's not OP at all

Taking my tongue out of my cheek now.

Steven Ghoststalker

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Area51Alien on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Unlike Earthquake. That's not OP at all

Taking my tongue out of my cheek now.

Steven Ghoststalker
Except earth effects the enemies, not the wizards. We have a no pvp mass feint now, I see no reason why we can not have a no pvp mass cleanse.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Jasmine3429 on Mar 27, 2019 wrote:
Except earth effects the enemies, not the wizards. We have a no pvp mass feint now, I see no reason why we can not have a no pvp mass cleanse.
Yes, I think it would awesome but perhaps only for one wizard at a time and only apply to 'blades' or 'traps' style? A mass cleanse for the whole team, removing all weaknesses and all traps would be a bit crazy OP...that would have to cost 3 shadow pips and part of the wizard's soul would seal itself into a horcrux

Explorer
Sep 27, 2011
As the game grows and a boss/beast can cast a multi-trap or large negative effect card on a wizard and our only cleanse card may remove 1 of these is not fair.
As these boss/beasts grow in their attack abilities, KI must look at our Cleanse spell and consider some form of update. It’s overdue.