Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training points

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2017
Hello!

I was wondering what I should spend my training points on, or if I should save it etc. I read some posts saying that you should do ice up to tower shield, death up to feint, and to get the blades/traps from Niles in Krokotopia. Is this what I should do? If it helps, I currently have 7 training points and I'm a level 22 necromancer.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome to the Message Boards!

I must firstly applaud you for using that "researchive" instinct you displayed by visiting the Boards and seeing what our experts here had to say.

Now, since you're , you will automatically be learning Feint free at level 26. As in, you won't need training points to learn the spell unlike all the other schools.

You mostly read right when it comes on to the other spells.

- Tower Shield (Will be very useful).

- Spiritual Blades/Traps.

When you get to Celestia, you will be introduced to three additional side schools called Astral Schools of Magic. Namely:

Star School - School specializing in Four Turn Aura based spells. I recommend picking up Foritfy, Amplify and Berserk.

Sun School - School specializing in Damage Enchanting Spells. This is probably the most essential school of them all. Spells such as Tough, Giant & Monstrous fall under this category. Using them can make your damage spells stronger; having massive effects on battles.

Moon School - Ignore this school at all cost.

Just some notes:

• You can return to Niles to learn the Elemental Blade. Death often plays the role of a support at times and knowing the spell may be helpful to your future companions.
  • Visit the Bazaar and buy a few Tough and TreasureCard:Strong Treasures. Use them to start enchanting your spells in battle.
  • As a death, you don't need to learn Satyr for PvE Purposes; hence, avoid the school as well.

Post if you've anymore queries.

Good Luck!