Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can't get into the Ombudsman's Office.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 13, 2011
Hello, During the 10th anniversary celebration, I received the "Time has come" quest. I didn't do the quest right away, and now when I try to enter the Ombudsman's Office in the shopping district, it doesn't allow me to enter. I was wondering if it's because the 10th year celebration is over and the quest is "over" in a sense. If so, can it be removed from my quest book please. I'm quite the over-achiever and do not enjoying seeing a quest in my book that I am unable to complete do to something out of my control. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to investigate or comment on my issue.

Astrologist
Mar 16, 2012
kahiau321 on Jan 25, 2019 wrote:
Hello, During the 10th anniversary celebration, I received the "Time has come" quest. I didn't do the quest right away, and now when I try to enter the Ombudsman's Office in the shopping district, it doesn't allow me to enter. I was wondering if it's because the 10th year celebration is over and the quest is "over" in a sense. If so, can it be removed from my quest book please. I'm quite the over-achiever and do not enjoying seeing a quest in my book that I am unable to complete do to something out of my control. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedules to investigate or comment on my issue.
Yes, this is probably the issue, that quest was for a limited time. I would contact Support from the Help menu and explain your problem.