Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 1-11-19

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
I would love to have new arenas added for the worlds after Azteca! I remember how happy I was when the arenas for Celestia through Azteca were added. It's the little, aesthetic updates that make me the happiest. I really hope this will be coming in an update this year.

Survivor
May 21, 2011
Seeing a graphic update for the rest of Wizard City, as seen with the town areas and Unicorn Way.

If we’re able to even move on to Krokotopia that would be great! I think everyone is excited for the rest of the worlds! Love the fresh new look!

- Noah SilverBlood

Survivor
Jun 21, 2016
I personally want to see some more contests with crown rearwards since I don't like spending too much money

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
I can fully understand why people are discouraged when it comes to PVP.
I just saw a Balance level 100 rating 1821 VS a Storm level 130 rating 320, How is this fair?
I have been watching pvp, I can not believe the number of
Overlords rating 1100 or above VS privates rating 500 or less
This is not a fair match, the overlord might have less health and spells (they can still use tc for those spells they dont have) , But also has way more experience. In pvp experience is the KEY.
Solution to this problem.
Have a podium for Overlords.
Why are Overlords in the rank podium, they are not RANKING, They are bringing their RATING up, while sacrificing those of us that are trying to rank.
I would love to see this happen. It would bring more wizards to pvp and the Overlords can pvp other Overloads and give them more of a challenge

Defender
Nov 08, 2009
Cat Wildbreeze on Feb 4, 2019 wrote:
I can fully understand why people are discouraged when it comes to PVP.
I just saw a Balance level 100 rating 1821 VS a Storm level 130 rating 320, How is this fair?
I have been watching pvp, I can not believe the number of
Overlords rating 1100 or above VS privates rating 500 or less
This is not a fair match, the overlord might have less health and spells (they can still use tc for those spells they dont have) , But also has way more experience. In pvp experience is the KEY.
Solution to this problem.
Have a podium for Overlords.
Why are Overlords in the rank podium, they are not RANKING, They are bringing their RATING up, while sacrificing those of us that are trying to rank.
I would love to see this happen. It would bring more wizards to pvp and the Overlords can pvp other Overloads and give them more of a challenge
I wanted to add to this:
A warlord podium would also stop the ratings from being boasted on the Leaderboard.
They may be able to boast their rank in the ranking podium, but once they are rating 1000, and having to do matches in the Warlord podium, that would stop them, might present a problem for the boasters.
Then the leaderboard will be of TRUE RATING.
I really don't see how this will not work.
If you have any thoughts on this, I would like to hear, what you think!

Administrator
I wanted to thank everyone for their feedback - we've been reading and considering your thoughts as we shape our journey through 2019. We think you'll be excited when you see what we've got planned!

“If the Mind is like a candle, the Heart is like the sun.” Professor Falmea
Delver
Nov 25, 2012
A Bakery Shop! We always wanted that!

-Arcanum Lore

Survivor
Jul 06, 2014