Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Prospector Zeke Questing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 03, 2018
So, I am not sure if other players have asked this question, but I will for the sake of everyone. Would you consider doing all of Zeke's quests (ie finding the smiths, beetles, strayed cats, etc.)? I am a wizard who is about to undergo Wintertusk but need advice. So far, these are the quests I have done for Zeke:

-Wizard City
-Krokotopia
-Marleybone

I am debating whether to continue with Mooshu, Dragonspyre or even Grizzleheim. Currently, I am trained in ice up to tower shield.

Yours truly, Matthew

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Most of us make it an absolute must to do Zeke's Quests, no matter the world or how many training points we may have at the time.

So, I recommend you do the same, plus, Zeke's usually rewards us handsomely for all that hard work.

Also, train up to feint as well.

About Mooshu and Grizzleheim, you can finish Mooshu and begin Grizzleheim until you can't quest any further (you'd then return to your main questline) or, pause Mooshu and head on to Grizzleheim.

Whichever option you decide to pursue, ensure you return to Grizzleheim to complete the world.