Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How can I get Aquila?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 14, 2011
Hey guys, I am a level 42 Myth wizard and have heard that you can get the Aquila quest at Level 30 from Cyrus Drake, I have checked on him many times and he never has the quest for me. Some people also told me that some people in Cyclops Lane can give me the quest but there were no available quests in there.
I also haven't gotten any more quests in Mt. Olympus since defeating Zeus. Am I meant to do other quests in Wizard City or other worlds first? Or is there something wrong with my account/wizard?

Can someone please help? I really want to go to Aquila!

Thanks

Explorer
Jul 20, 2018
Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. The next Aquila quest is at level 70 and will take you to the Atlantea dungeon. Silenus will give the quest "Into the Sea".

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
katsoomer2 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Hey guys, I am a level 42 Myth wizard and have heard that you can get the Aquila quest at Level 30 from Cyrus Drake, I have checked on him many times and he never has the quest for me. Some people also told me that some people in Cyclops Lane can give me the quest but there were no available quests in there.
I also haven't gotten any more quests in Mt. Olympus since defeating Zeus. Am I meant to do other quests in Wizard City or other worlds first? Or is there something wrong with my account/wizard?

Can someone please help? I really want to go to Aquila!

Thanks
Zeus IS the level 30 quest and you've already got and done it. The Mount Olympus dungeon is great if you want to get Zeus gear (you'll need to farm it) as it's the best level 30+ gear until Waterworks at level 60. You will be summoned to Aquila again at level 70 and level 90 for the next parts and their secret bosses...mount olympus also houses the Gladiator (level 90 boss)

Snce you've done Zeus you must have already got the Mount Olympus level 30 quest, which explains why you can not get another quest re Aquila from Cyrus...don't worry, you haven't missed anything

If you're going to get Zeus gear I recommend using the team-up feature to do it faster...it's a very slow and long slog solo but a lot of fun with a team

Explorer
Jul 05, 2014
I'm a bit confused as to what you mean, because you contradicted what you said, but I'll try to help!

Yes, at level 30 you should receive a message from Cyrus to come to his classroom so he can tell you about the Immortal Games.
You said you couldn't get that quest, but the confusing part for me is you saying that you're level 42 and have ALREADY defeated Zeus, but isn't that want you're wanting to do?
But, the quests go for 30 levels each. Mount Olympus (Zeus) is level 30, then Poseidon is level 60, and then Hades is level 90. (By the way, KI make a level 120 one!!)

Since you said you have already defeated Zeus, you will receive your next quest for the Immortal Games at level 60.

P.S: Make sure you check Romulus in Cyclops Lane ( you know, the guy that we had to talk to for the Warhorn pass) and make sure that you didn't already collect that quest, thinking it was a spell quest ( from Cyrus)

Survivor
May 14, 2011
TiffanyHex123 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
I'm a bit confused as to what you mean, because you contradicted what you said, but I'll try to help!

Yes, at level 30 you should receive a message from Cyrus to come to his classroom so he can tell you about the Immortal Games.
You said you couldn't get that quest, but the confusing part for me is you saying that you're level 42 and have ALREADY defeated Zeus, but isn't that want you're wanting to do?
But, the quests go for 30 levels each. Mount Olympus (Zeus) is level 30, then Poseidon is level 60, and then Hades is level 90. (By the way, KI make a level 120 one!!)

Since you said you have already defeated Zeus, you will receive your next quest for the Immortal Games at level 60.

P.S: Make sure you check Romulus in Cyclops Lane ( you know, the guy that we had to talk to for the Warhorn pass) and make sure that you didn't already collect that quest, thinking it was a spell quest ( from Cyrus)
Yeah sorry, I didn't know that defeating Zeus WAS the Aquila quest, I thought Aquila was a completely different thing! Thanks :)

Survivor
May 14, 2011
MrSir1127 on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Don't worry, you haven't missed anything. The next Aquila quest is at level 70 and will take you to the Atlantea dungeon. Silenus will give the quest "Into the Sea".
Sorry, I thought Zeus was a completely different thing from Aquila! Thanks

Survivor
May 14, 2011
Victoria FireHeart on Dec 18, 2018 wrote:
Zeus IS the level 30 quest and you've already got and done it. The Mount Olympus dungeon is great if you want to get Zeus gear (you'll need to farm it) as it's the best level 30+ gear until Waterworks at level 60. You will be summoned to Aquila again at level 70 and level 90 for the next parts and their secret bosses...mount olympus also houses the Gladiator (level 90 boss)

Snce you've done Zeus you must have already got the Mount Olympus level 30 quest, which explains why you can not get another quest re Aquila from Cyrus...don't worry, you haven't missed anything

If you're going to get Zeus gear I recommend using the team-up feature to do it faster...it's a very slow and long slog solo but a lot of fun with a team
Sorry I thought Aquila and Mount Olympus were completely different things! Thanks and sorry I got confused