Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crumbles Ginger horse appreciation post

AuthorMessage
Defender
Aug 03, 2015
I have to say, the way the horse looks and moves is hilarious.

For anyone curious, I believe this is the first 2D mount in game. I find it hilarious that instead of the same old, moving of the legs to move bit, it was made so it looked like it was bobbing up and down.

Another fun feature I found was the fact that one side of her body is decorated with icing but the other is just plain gingerbread.

All in all, I really found this mount to quite funny and quite collectible. Good job KI, and please consider more 2D mounts in the future!!!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Trigon101060 on Dec 7, 2018 wrote:
I have to say, the way the horse looks and moves is hilarious.

For anyone curious, I believe this is the first 2D mount in game. I find it hilarious that instead of the same old, moving of the legs to move bit, it was made so it looked like it was bobbing up and down.

Another fun feature I found was the fact that one side of her body is decorated with icing but the other is just plain gingerbread.

All in all, I really found this mount to quite funny and quite collectible. Good job KI, and please consider more 2D mounts in the future!!!
I find it a lot of fun too! I think it moves the same as when a child* picks up a gingerbread biscuit and 'makes it trot around'...it's very funny

*Just to clarify, it would be the same movement as any gingerbread biscuit I had too - I'm not a child but give me a biscuit like that and I WILL make it walk about, do things and talk to people before I eat it!

Defender
Feb 28, 2013
Is the gingerbread horse only available as a one day mount?
If it is, it doesn't seem worth it.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Valcoor Dragonfind... on Dec 8, 2018 wrote:
Is the gingerbread horse only available as a one day mount?
If it is, it doesn't seem worth it.
No, it comes as a perm as well as temporary ones - I got a temp and the perm in just a few packs. I think there is probably a chance at a perm Wolf of the Winter mount as well because I got a temp one, which is often a good indicator. The pack also includes the Reindeer Knight perm spell, gingerbreadmen pets, new gear, snowdrifter gear (including energy gear), new wands with stats (just replaced a sky iron hasta with one of them on a level 70ish wiz)...there's a mix of old and new with a good amount of 'treasure' to be found!