Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Order of Worlds?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 18, 2012
I wouldn't say that I'm a "new" player, but I've just come back after years of not playing a few months ago. I am currently making my way through Mooshu as a Death student and wanted to know what the best order to do the worlds in. Keep in mind that I want to do them ALL, which means Grizzleheim and Wysteria as well. I also do all of the sidequests so leveling isn't really a problem for me. I wanted to finish all of the original worlds (Wizard City, Krok, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre) and then do the ones I missed out on like Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and Aquila maybe? (Aquila is new to me, lol)

Any help would be appreciated!

Delver
May 29, 2009
Typically Grizzleheim is a level 20 world where you get called back at level 40 to finish the Ravenscar area. It's best not to do Wintertusk until at least level 50 but once you've finished you will have better gear and spells. Wysteria is accessed at level 30 also if I'm correct as well as Aquila.

The order in which I would do the worlds is:

Wizard City
Krokotopia
Grizzleheim (Part 1)

Marleybone
Wysteria
Mooshu
Aquila (Part 1 Lvl 30)

Grizzleheim Part 2)
Dragonspyre
Wintertusk
Celestia
Aquila (Part 2 Lvl 70)
Zafaria
Avalon
Aquila (Part 3 Lvl 90)
Azteca
Khrysalis
Polaris
Mirage
Empyrea

~SM~

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Welcome Back!

I must also applaud you for that strong zeal in completing all side quests and side content! Trust me, by making a habit of this; it'll take you a long way.

Now, since you're in Mooshu, I recommend you finish up Mooshu and then head to Dragonspyre.

Or

Pause Mooshu; Start and complete Wysteria then move on to beginning to Grizzleheim. The spell Dark Pact awaits you there.

Once you've completed Grizzleheim until the King no longer has anymore quests for you, you can return to questing in Mooshu, finishing up that world and continue through your adventures until you're at level 40 where The King in Grizzleheim will send for you again. Returning or continuing Dragonspyre is up to you.

However, once you complete Dragonspyre, I recommend returning to Grizzleheim, completing that world and entering the newly unlocked world; Wintertusk.

I also recommend spending a great deal of time here before heading towards Celestia.

You'll also again be exposed to more new spells and school pets.

Good Luck!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
springlocked on Oct 28, 2018 wrote:
I wouldn't say that I'm a "new" player, but I've just come back after years of not playing a few months ago. I am currently making my way through Mooshu as a Death student and wanted to know what the best order to do the worlds in. Keep in mind that I want to do them ALL, which means Grizzleheim and Wysteria as well. I also do all of the sidequests so leveling isn't really a problem for me. I wanted to finish all of the original worlds (Wizard City, Krok, Marleybone, Mooshu, and Dragonspyre) and then do the ones I missed out on like Grizzleheim, Wysteria, and Aquila maybe? (Aquila is new to me, lol)

Any help would be appreciated!
Doing it that way is fine, with the exception of Aquila ~ the dungeons there jump in level and it would be beneficial to your wizard to do Mount Olympus (the first dungeon) when you get access to it at level 30. The best level 30 gear is Zeus gear, dropped by Zeus himself in the last battle of Mount Olympus...it will see you through to Waterworks gear at level 60. Even if you don't want to get the full Zeus set you might like to use the Senator gear (tier 2 gear from Mount Olympus) to craft gear instead

There are 2 ways of seeing the side worlds of GH and Wysteria - if you want to face them as a challenge and battle through them then doing them earlier might be more fun; if you want to zoom through the battles in them then leaving them until a bit later could be more fun. They're aimed at the level we get access to them

I don't usually do them immediately on getting access but I do try to complete the first part of Grizzleheim and all of Wysteria by the time I'm into the early level 40's. I leave Wintertusk (2nd part of Grizzleheim) until I've finished Dragonspyre. This isn't advice, it's just how I do it and my thoughts about it...the beauty is that there is no 'right' way or 'wrong' way and you're going to love it all whatever sequence you choose!