Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

glitched cant find khai amahte the great in balanc

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2016
hey everyone,

The game itself is gliched and so are the quests.
i have recently gotten a quest in krokatopia that tells me to talk to khai amahte the great in balance school. i tried to find him in the school but he is not there, because of this we cannot access the vault of ice, which does not allow me to get the quest order of the fang. the order of the fang quest is the one we have to complete in order to move on to the next world. since i cant find khai amahte, i cannot get to the next world.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2018
Have you tried switching realms? Press Esc on your keyboard, click the realms tab, and choose any open realm to go to. I have experienced this glitch. Whenever something isn't where it should be, I just switch realms. He should appear then! Good luck!

Hannah StormSong lvl64

Defender
Mar 12, 2018
jewRATT69 on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:
hey everyone,

i have recently gotten a quest in krokatopia that tells me to talk to khai amahte the great in balance school. i tried to find him in the school but he is not there, because of this we cannot access the vault of ice, which does not allow me to get the quest order of the fang. the order of the fang quest is the one we have to complete in order to move on to the next world. since i cant find khai amahte, i cannot get to the next world.
Hello Jewratt69! I suggest contacting support@wizard101.com, It does indeed seem to be a glitch involved.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Can you let us know the exact name of the quest you're having trouble with? Did you fight Kai Amahte already?

Don't look for him in the Balance school, you need to go into the grand arena and take a right. Sweep along the right side until you find another door, then head down that hallway to Kai's lair. You fight him and talk to him there, then you get the quest from Shalek to go into the Vault of Ice for the golden fang. You will not find Kai in the Balance school until some time after you finish the Vault of Ice.

Quest: The Ultimate Battle - fight Kai Amahte in the Grand Arena
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:The_Ultimate_Battle#axzz5SGARiQUp

Here's a map showing the Grand Arena, where you will find Kai and fight him
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Grand_Arena#axzz5SGARiQUp

Quest: Return to Shalek - After you defeat him, Kai sends you back to Shalek in the Entrance Hall
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Return_to_Shalek#axzz5SGARiQUp

Quest: Find the Fang - Shalek sends you into the Vault of Ice
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Find_the_Fang#axzz5SGARiQUp

Alia Misthaven

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The quest Return to Shalek requires you to Shalek in Entrance Hall. issues the quest, Khai Amahte the Great but he is not in the Balance School, he's in the Grand Arena.

Additionally, he, if I recall correctly, gives you the quest upon defeating him.

So, try retracing your steps a little to see if it leads you correctly to where you need to go.

It eventually leads to the quest Find the Fang which gives you access to The Vault of Ice.

Keep in mind that you can always use the "Quest Finder" for assistance!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
jewRATT69 on Sep 26, 2018 wrote:
hey everyone,

I think you have to find him in Khai's Trophy Room in the Grand Arena. If you look at your map of the Grand Arena there are 2 small circular areas in the bottom right (they have blue circles in a square in them). The slightly higher one or the two is where you can find Khai's Trophy Room.

Go there are see if you can enter, let us know how you get on...good luck and happy questing!