Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Training Points are too expensive!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 05, 2009
With all due respect, the entire ability to reset training Points is awesome! And I’m very thankful KI has given us this option. However, they’re way too expensive, especially the higher lvl your character is. I’m not asking for the use of gold, I understand the reason they cost crowns, however, I believe there is a way to settle down concerns about this topic. If we had the ability to select the cards we want to trade back in for training Points than higher lvl players can have a discount on the amount of crowns they use.
I have a lvl 52 wizard, she is my main character but also one of the first I created as a kid and therefore spent all my training Points without knowledge of the Celestian magic soon to come. I only want a few training Points back and I understand I would have to pay crowns for them, but I don’t need ALL. Of my training Points back and I don’t have enough crowns to do that anyways. It would be nice and much appriceciated by I’m sure many players if we could decide how many training Points we wanted to buy back.
Thank you for your time and please put this into consideration for awhile

-Vanessa RoseBlossom-

Defender
May 30, 2010
kenzei202 on Jul 27, 2018 wrote:
With all due respect, the entire ability to reset training Points is awesome! And I’m very thankful KI has given us this option. However, they’re way too expensive, especially the higher lvl your character is. I’m not asking for the use of gold, I understand the reason they cost crowns, however, I believe there is a way to settle down concerns about this topic. If we had the ability to select the cards we want to trade back in for training Points than higher lvl players can have a discount on the amount of crowns they use.
I have a lvl 52 wizard, she is my main character but also one of the first I created as a kid and therefore spent all my training Points without knowledge of the Celestian magic soon to come. I only want a few training Points back and I understand I would have to pay crowns for them, but I don’t need ALL. Of my training Points back and I don’t have enough crowns to do that anyways. It would be nice and much appriceciated by I’m sure many players if we could decide how many training Points we wanted to buy back.
Thank you for your time and please put this into consideration for awhile

-Vanessa RoseBlossom-
Wait for free Training point week. This makes so you can get all your points back for no cost at all. I did it a few times for my life so she could get the moon spells for the badge. Just wait and see soon or later it will happen again.

Defender
Jul 01, 2015
I agree. I never bought back training points for two main reasons
  1. Too expesive
  2. I like collecting spells

Andrew

Explorer
Jul 12, 2016
I couldn't agree more, I personally think that if training point buybacks are gonna cost crowns, players should be able to still know the spells they bought: in order for things to be fair, it's either what I just said, or training point buybacks should only cost gold

that reminds me of something:
what does it indicate when a handful of coins confuses someone? it doesn't make cents (sense) to them

Defender
Jul 24, 2011
Just wait for the Free Training Point Buyback. It's a member benefit that comes around every once and a while, and you get buy them back for free.