Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet pavillion game problem??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 05, 2017
Listen I don't know if it's just me but I've been having problems playing in pet pavillion and before the update I would get stuck and not be able to play the games (like the box that tells you to press "x" disappears and you're stuck doing nothing) until I quit the game completely and log back in. Before the update, it wasn't much of an issue as I only had to do it once and get on with training my pet but now that the update happened it got much worse. I have to log in and out every time I play a game because once I finish one session I end up back in the pavillion and not able to move at all. A quick venture into my character menu fixed it but I still had to deal with the box being gone once again and it's kind of getting annoying like I have to log out and back in each and every time I play and I kind of don't want to continuously deal with this anymore. I tried to switch on the classic mode in hopes it would be better but to no prevail I'm having the same problems and I don't know if it's my fault because it's probably my laptop or someone else is going through this and I'm not alone.