Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

teaming up

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I hit team up and waited for people to join me. The countdown began as it hit zero I entered usually with other players. However, this time I found nobody. I exited thinking it was the right thing to do. It put me on a ten minute timeout so I could not go back into the battle. I am sure this has happened to other players. I was the first to hit team up and waited. (two storm joined) countdown- enter- me nobody else.

is this happening to other players?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
bigchad41 on May 26, 2018 wrote:
I hit team up and waited for people to join me. The countdown began as it hit zero I entered usually with other players. However, this time I found nobody. I exited thinking it was the right thing to do. It put me on a ten minute timeout so I could not go back into the battle. I am sure this has happened to other players. I was the first to hit team up and waited. (two storm joined) countdown- enter- me nobody else.

is this happening to other players?
Is it possible that they were still loading the dungeon? If they hadn't been there before it may have taken a little while for them to be visible.

Defender
Aug 25, 2014
Its happened to me. Usually because someone is still loading in. I am a slow loader myself so its normally the other way around. Though on occasion I'll be standing there for a few minutes and no one appears. In this case they either bailed at the last second, their game froze loading in, or some other technical glitch. Sometimes these things happen and we have to just deal with the ten minute timer.