Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What stats should i train for my triple double??

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 29, 2013
I recently hatched a life triple double, and started training it in strength, agility, and power - i have about 20 on each. But i was wondering if i should do something else to get the right talents??

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
It seems you're under the belief of a common myth as it regards to Pet Training.

Allow to me try to debunk such a belief.

Your pet's talents is decided from the moment it hatches. To continue, it doesn't matter what particular aspect you invest in, the pet will learn that decided talent.

It's more like it's Destiny, you can't change it, you can only watch as it occur.

However, if you would like to see the stats (Damage and Resistance) increase, obviously you should spend some time increases the stats you mentioned above.

Also, pet snacks does not affect a talent a pet learns.

The only thing which affects Pet Talents are it's Parents (and possibly grandparents) involved within the hatching process.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
BenjaminTaleHunter on Apr 28, 2018 wrote:
I recently hatched a life triple double, and started training it in strength, agility, and power - i have about 20 on each. But i was wondering if i should do something else to get the right talents??
Forgive me if I am misunderstanding what you mean. It sounds like you're asking which stat bars to fill (using snacks) to get certain talents to manifest? If that's what you mean I'm sorry but it's not how manifesting talents works

The talents your pet will manifest at each stage (teen, adult, ancient, epic and mega) are determined at hatch. There is nothing we can do to change these.

When we hover on a stat bar it says what kinds of talents that bar effects. This is not about manifesting a talent of that type; it is about the percentage you will get on a talent of that type. You may have noticed none of the stat bars effect maycast talents because they are not percentage based.

So if you're going for trip double you will get the highest percentages of the talents by filling strength (damage/resist); agility (resist); will (damage); power (all percentage based talents). The only one you don't need is intellect. When you get a damage or resist manifest you will see the percentage increase as you fill those stat bars

The higher we fill the bars, the higher our percentages go. The number next to the bars show the maximum for that pet. We can increase these by hatching with pets that have higher numbers on their bars. The number can be seen before we train at all, so you can see if they improved as soon as the egg hatches.

I hope this helps explain a little. Just say if you have any other questions

Happy Hatching!

Survivor
Mar 06, 2013
Whenever you hover over a stat, it tells you what attribute it increases. For Damage, I recommend training Strength, Will and Power. For Resistance, I would advise you train into Strength, Agility and Power. You also should use Warlord's Wurst for getting EVERY stat (For the exception of Power) increased SIMULTANEOUSLY.

-Phoenix

Level 125
Level 69
Level 21