Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

TC drop rates...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 23, 2010
I know you've probably recieved a million complaints about this KI, but I really need to say this.

Why are the drop rates of TC from Lore so low? I understand the spell drop rates, but lord, the drop rates of the TC Wysteria Lore spells (and lore tc in general) should not be so low. You can get tons of rebirths, unicorns, etc tc from Lore quite easily, but when it comes to spells like Pigsie, Piglets, and Snowpig it's almost like they're nonexistant. You never find them at the bazaar although they're sellable and you never get them from Lore or even the Wysteria Lore pack.

Here are a few ideas to solve this.

1. Give the Wysteria Spells their own bosses to drop from. We really don't need anymore drops on Loremaster's drop table. Also, there is NO way that the drops are random. Each time another item is added to her drop table, the percent chance of getting another decreases.

2. Increase the drop rate. You get bazaar selling gear and the same tc each time (black mantle, satyr, rebirth, etc), but it's almost like the Wysteria Lore tc don't exist, even from the original pack. I may just be insanely unlucky, but it seems like everyone else is too when it comes to these tc.

Thanks for reading this, and let me know what you think about these ideas. I've been farming and asking around for pigsie tc for a good while now and I only have 2.

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Ryan Thunderhead on Mar 18, 2018 wrote:
I know you've probably recieved a million complaints about this KI, but I really need to say this.

Why are the drop rates of TC from Lore so low? I understand the spell drop rates, but lord, the drop rates of the TC Wysteria Lore spells (and lore tc in general) should not be so low. You can get tons of rebirths, unicorns, etc tc from Lore quite easily, but when it comes to spells like Pigsie, Piglets, and Snowpig it's almost like they're nonexistant. You never find them at the bazaar although they're sellable and you never get them from Lore or even the Wysteria Lore pack.

Here are a few ideas to solve this.

1. Give the Wysteria Spells their own bosses to drop from. We really don't need anymore drops on Loremaster's drop table. Also, there is NO way that the drops are random. Each time another item is added to her drop table, the percent chance of getting another decreases.

2. Increase the drop rate. You get bazaar selling gear and the same tc each time (black mantle, satyr, rebirth, etc), but it's almost like the Wysteria Lore tc don't exist, even from the original pack. I may just be insanely unlucky, but it seems like everyone else is too when it comes to these tc.

Thanks for reading this, and let me know what you think about these ideas. I've been farming and asking around for pigsie tc for a good while now and I only have 2.
I can honestly say as a prolific bazaar farmer/hoarder I have literally never missed buying a pigsie tc....because I'VE NEVER SEEN ONE THERE!!!!

Yep they're like vapour-ware....we hear they exist but we're really not quite sure lol.

IDK about angry snow pigs or ninja piglets, maybe they'll become more available as people need them less since they're so school specific, but pigsie really is an op spell and the TC should be craftable like Loremaster TC (just my opinion!).

There are so many schools who would benefit from this lovely spell it is in such high demand an alternative way to obtain the TC would be most welcome and appropriate imo. I'd like to see a time when wizards throughout the spiral can play with the TC versions without an encore of "WASTED!!!!" as would be the case if anyone dared to use a TC pigsie right now.

It's a great spell and beneficial to many schools and play styles. I'd really like to see the TC able to be crafted in a similar way to loremaster TC and at the same crafting level.

I totally agree that Pigsie TC in particular is currently too rare, giving it a value beyond any other TC in game

PS. I say this as someone who does not need pigsie tc...I'd like those who have not obtained it to be able to though.

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
I agree, Pigsie TC should be available to craft and that drop from Wysteria Bosses is a good idea. How many players have the time to farm the Loremaster day after day without getting bored and frustrated and have the money to spend thousands of crowns to buy Wysteria Lore Pack to get the spell? NOT MANY compare to the number of those playing Wizard101. The way the Pigsie TC is set up now, I feel this game is playing keep away from us