Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Double turns chance.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
how about adding a double turns chance? like, when u get to level 90 or something you have a chance to get 2 turns in a row, then your enemy gets to attack. so like u can attack your enemy 2 times in a row. but using the 2 turns thing will decrease your health a bit. and of course u would need the appropriate amount of pips for those 2 spells.
please add this KI!

Blaze StormWielder, Level 41

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
So basically if a Boss gets to have cheats so does our Wizard?

Now there's an idea. Each School has four-five cheats available at say level 100. But your Wizard can only learn ONE. For PvE only not PvP. And it should be something triggered by something that happens in the battle, not something that Wizard can choose to play.

Aside from Double turns, what other cheats could our Wizards obtain?

Steven Ghoststalker

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
This doesn't sound too fair.

And what about the mobs? Would they get a chance to attack twice in a role if need be?

And, you didn't mention how this would impact PvP.

You've to give some attention to that area as well.

Explorer
Jan 02, 2011
Hi there!

Although your idea seems very useful, I don't think KI will add this. This will make the match much easier for you because you can easily beat them within your two turns. (A blade and an AOE will instantly kill them)

I think your thinking though!

Jack Legend

Survivor
Nov 06, 2012
Jack The Legend on Jan 29, 2018 wrote:
Hi there!

Although your idea seems very useful, I don't think KI will add this. This will make the match much easier for you because you can easily beat them within your two turns. (A blade and an AOE will instantly kill them)

I think your thinking though!

Jack Legend
"I think your thinking though!"

lol but thanks

Survivor
May 14, 2009
how about one of the level one hundred passive abilties you can choose be earthquake. whenevr the enemy casts a blade you have a low chance to randomly cast earthquake just like our pet has a chance to cast something as well? for ice it could be gain a tower shield when the enemy casts a trap. many possibilities...but we should save these ideas for level 130 when it comes to that level