Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

10th Anniversary Idea

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 19, 2013
Hey Wizard101!
Grats on this being the tenth year of wizard101! (September 2) It would be great if finally after all these years we are given something we have always wanted for playing the game all this time. A seventh character slot! What fun that would be and imagine the crowns spent on developing that new wizard! Benefits for the both of us! What do you say?

Astrologist
Feb 28, 2014
Survivor
Dec 26, 2012
ShannonPixieHammer on Jan 20, 2018 wrote:
Hey Wizard101!
Grats on this being the tenth year of wizard101! (September 2) It would be great if finally after all these years we are given something we have always wanted for playing the game all this time. A seventh character slot! What fun that would be and imagine the crowns spent on developing that new wizard! Benefits for the both of us! What do you say?
A seventh character slot would be nice.

But I feel for 10 years if they were going to go ahead and do something like that then they could also revamp the entire menu :)

This would include:

- A new character selection screen. (For more slots in the future)
- New loading screens. (Don't have to be perfect like Empreya, but any old work)
- New animations to spells. (This could include speeding up some spells like they did with lulu. e.g. RA as well, or just changing how they look in general.)
- New faces and hair styles for starting a Wizard. (Not the crown shop ones.) (Would also work perfectly for the barber shop if it does come out )
- Making EVERY bundle available for purchase online permanently. (Mainly just my idea. As I am from the UK so we don't have a gamestop here or other types of stores which sell them.)
- Making the game much more widely known. e.g. (Porting it over to Steam. As many people want including me)

Just some basic ideas. Which have probably be covered loads of times before.
But I feel it would help improve the game lots

Kayla

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Or maybe they have a poll on things we really want and based on response from the community (players, especially dedicated ones), they choose the highest and implement it.