Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Repeating Worlds After We Complete Them

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Hey guys,

I was just thinking about it lately. I repeated some final battles through out khrysalis and Empyrea and I was thinking... What if we had the option to repeat the MAIN story line quest for worlds again, ONCE we have completed them? I would really like this feature as I could relive what it was like playing through the world (Cinematics and Dialogue included). We would remain the level we are and have the same health and stats, just repeating the questing again.

KI should really take this into consideration, rather than just keep us waiting for a new world when I could quest my way through the morganthe story line again

-Justin lvl120

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
Or you could start a new wizard o:

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Star Edward on Dec 6, 2017 wrote:
Or you could start a new wizard o:

What if you used all your spaces? o:

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
Justin Firethief on Dec 7, 2017 wrote:
What if you used all your spaces? o:
Star Edward beat me to the punch.

If you have used all six spaces and all six wizards are maxed, you could go on Monsterology quests, or help others at the Kiosk.

That said, I have long thought that KI could update quests in already existing areas to accommodate higher level wizards. Sure we've defeated Rattlebones and healed all the fairies. The are PLENTY of houses on unicorn way that are dark, what's inside those houses?

Fire Cat Alley and Colosus Blvd both have areas that are broken. What's up with the missing broken pieces?

The way to Aquila is on Cyclops Lane. Waterworks is located underwater on Triton avenue. What other secrets can be found in Wizard City alone that we are currently unaware of? Are there any secret passageways in the classrooms? The Class Towers are certainly underused.

For that matter, Krokotopia certainly seems to be small world, aside from Himoolayia and ZigZag what other areas await us to be discovered in Krokotopia?

I don't know if I want to "repeat" the quest cycle but I would certainly love re-explore areas.

Steven Ghoststalker

Explorer
Jun 29, 2009
Area51Alien on Dec 8, 2017 wrote:
Star Edward beat me to the punch.

If you have used all six spaces and all six wizards are maxed, you could go on Monsterology quests, or help others at the Kiosk.

That said, I have long thought that KI could update quests in already existing areas to accommodate higher level wizards. Sure we've defeated Rattlebones and healed all the fairies. The are PLENTY of houses on unicorn way that are dark, what's inside those houses?

Fire Cat Alley and Colosus Blvd both have areas that are broken. What's up with the missing broken pieces?

The way to Aquila is on Cyclops Lane. Waterworks is located underwater on Triton avenue. What other secrets can be found in Wizard City alone that we are currently unaware of? Are there any secret passageways in the classrooms? The Class Towers are certainly underused.

For that matter, Krokotopia certainly seems to be small world, aside from Himoolayia and ZigZag what other areas await us to be discovered in Krokotopia?

I don't know if I want to "repeat" the quest cycle but I would certainly love re-explore areas.

Steven Ghoststalker
Yea, in my case i am really wanting to replay the Khrysalis and Polaris quests, however.... I can't lol (maxed out), some others say create a 'second' account, like why would I need to pay for 2 when I got my main...?

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
After being very linear (and accepting all side quests) on my first/main wizard, I decided to save optional worlds until I'm max (or maybe near max) on my other wizards.
This will give me something fun and (by then, seemingly) easy to do once I am max, on days where I might feel the game has gotten really difficult or even stressful.

I look forward to it. It will seem like a vacation.

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
SparkleTude on Dec 9, 2017 wrote:
After being very linear (and accepting all side quests) on my first/main wizard, I decided to save optional worlds until I'm max (or maybe near max) on my other wizards.
This will give me something fun and (by then, seemingly) easy to do once I am max, on days where I might feel the game has gotten really difficult or even stressful.

I look forward to it. It will seem like a vacation.
The downside to that is that Grizzelhiem and Wintertusk are required for certain higher level spell and pet quests.

Steven Ghoststalker