Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bug/glitch house: Big things.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering how to make big a pet or a decoration in the house. I've just seen some top rated house, they contain a lot of giant pets,threes etc..
How could i make big those things?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Its called castle magic, there is a guy in marleybone that sells the spells for it!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
I meant how do they keep their big shape?
Example: I make big a pet with castle magic.
At the time when i logoff or i go to the commons, the pet returned little.
That's the problem.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2011
Here's what to do. Have a straight lane full of the green balls, for lack of a better term. Make sure they make the Pet grow 25%. Run along that and soon, a raging bull will look like the spell. It only goes up so much though.

Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Thank you guys.?But i would want their "big shape" always. Understood?

Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi everyone again!
I've tried to use many times some castle magic's spells, but at time i go to the commons or a logoff, the item returns little. Have you seen the first house rated? It contains a lot of huge pets! But they're ALWAYS BIG, i don't need to use a lever or run along some balls. Tell me how to do it!

Survivor
Jan 30, 2016
Hi guys again!
Someone could please reply me?
Have you seen alurawildflowers house, the first rated? It contains a lot of big pets that are ALWAYS big, tell me the glitch please! A guy told me i should glitch the "levers" but it didn't work.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Legionarius on Oct 23, 2017 wrote:
Hi guys again!
Someone could please reply me?
Have you seen alurawildflowers house, the first rated? It contains a lot of big pets that are ALWAYS big, tell me the glitch please! A guy told me i should glitch the "levers" but it didn't work.
I don't know enough about it to really instruct you, but I think the house you're mentioning uses a reflector and a timer to get the pets that big and keep them big. I would guess she triggers the magic as soon as you enter her house, so she has player detectors linked to the timer and/or the reflector. But that's just a guess.

Reading these guides may help you figure out how to do it.

Basic introduction
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?476440-Castle-Magic-101-A-Beginner-s-Guide-to-Castle-Magic

This next guide talks about the Reflector about halfway down the page. Instead of casting the same magic effect on different items, you'd set the same spell on the same target to make the pets grow by 25% over and over ... until they're huge.

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?477823-Castle-Magic-102-An-Advanced-Guide-to-Castle-Magic

And ... here's how the timer works.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?486971-Guide-to-Infinite-Castle-Magic

Good luck!
Alia Misthaven