Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Yay for KingsIsle!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 18, 2017
A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
LightningwingSkye on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
If you're here, I'm sure you've already seen, but the DDoS attacks are being fought off! GO KINGSISLE! :D

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-availability-8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016d4fcd/8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016e4fce
Thanks for this positive thread!

And thanks to Dworgyn and the KingsIsle techs for working soooo hard over the last 30 hours. It's rough getting more complaints than kudos, but here on this thread are two (and hopefully more) players who are grateful for all the work you do.

Hang in there, guys - many of us are rooting for you!

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Oct 06, 2011
I totally agree. This kind of thing is very wrong and the people doing it should be prosecuted to the
maximum extent possible. I don't care how upset they are about whatever it is that is no reason to take
it out on the other players that enjoy the game.

Alexander Level 120 Storm

Explorer
Mar 14, 2011
Defender
Aug 15, 2010
I agree!

Kingsisle -1
Hackers - 0

The Spiral was literally at jeopardy, and the problem's being fixed! Stay strong, Kingsisle! You have countless Wizards behind you!

-Alex Spellstaff Level 98 Wizard!

Survivor
Aug 12, 2013
KI's soldiers in the trenches have almost won the battle. ( I hope. ) I managed to stay on line, playing, for about 40 minutes, just now.
Your hard work is being appreciated, and noticed !

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Go KI! We're all by your side! We know you'll win the battle against those hackers!

Delver
Jul 05, 2014
Survivor
Jun 08, 2014
WOOOOOOO GO KI
The hackers don't know who they're going against >:D

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
Huzzah! I don't care what anyone says the magic in this game will never run out for me!

Survivor
Apr 01, 2012
Looks like the attacks are back. Queen of Hearts. KI needs you

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
LightningwingSkye on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
If you're here, I'm sure you've already seen, but the DDoS attacks are being fought off! GO KINGSISLE! :D

https://www.wizard101.com/forum/headmasters-announcements/wizard101-availability-8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016d4fcd/8ad6a4255e0e26c1015e3e0c016e4fce
Yay! I will say that before I wasn't able to get on, but yesterday I was able to stay on until I felt like getting off rather than being kicked off. Its a shame that these attacks are happening during vacation, in which I planned to spend mostly questing and using the member benefits, but hey the game isn't in my hands. Go Kingsisle! I have faith that you can kick these DDoS attacks right out of the Spiral! :D

Hannah Rosethorn- 120
Tatiana Winterbreeze-106
Fallon Hexshard- 49

Astrologist
Aug 23, 2016
I suspect the hackers are in cahoots with Malastair, Morganthe, and whoever else is behind all the trouble in the spiral.

Way to go KI for continuing to put a quality product that I plan on enjoying with my grandchildren

Steven Ghoststalker

Survivor
Apr 18, 2015
I just want to throw my support behind KI as well. I know you'll resolve this problem and get the game up and running again.

Survivor
Oct 10, 2010
I'd like to add my support for KI. I'm sure they are working very hard. Admittedly elsewhere I have suggested they devote some resource purely to communicating the current status through all available channels, not just the forums. That can be a simple as cut and pasting the same information. But I'd like to offset any sense of negativity they may have had in reading those comments by this message to support their hard work in providing this game in the first place, continuing to develop it, and in trying to make it secure.

Lastly, I'd like to express my utter contempt for the attackers - If you really want to show how clever you are why not use your skills in a positive way instead of a petulant, selfish and childish manner? KI will get back control and you will have achieved precisely nothing of any lasting significance. A totally hollow and meaningless action. We will continue to enjoy the game and your interference will be forgotten in our greater enjoyment of something positive.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
To the hard working, extremely talented and creative people at KingsIsle,

Thank you for this wonderful game! your core players understand how important it must be to provide a smooth gaming experience for the community and we know how hard you are working behind the scenes to fix the ongoing issues.

An attack on one of us is an attack on all of us and I just wanted to say that I stand beside you all.

Geographer
Jun 06, 2008
Thank you all for your support and encouragement!