Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Night hawk with double or triple damage [Storm]

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
I'm trying to get a Night hawk with double or triple damage for my storm wizard, but all I've had are fails so far. I can't seem to get rid of spritely. Does anyone have one? I can hatch with my kraken, which has:

Pip o' plenty
Pain-giver
Spell-proof
Unicorn
Storm-giver

Sorry, I don't really have any better pets.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Aug 20, 2017 wrote:
I'm trying to get a Night hawk with double or triple damage for my storm wizard, but all I've had are fails so far. I can't seem to get rid of spritely. Does anyone have one? I can hatch with my kraken, which has:

Pip o' plenty
Pain-giver
Spell-proof
Unicorn
Storm-giver

Sorry, I don't really have any better pets.
I have a pet with pain giver, storm boon, and storm dealer, unicorn and it failed at mega giving me peircemonger instead of spell proof. I would love to hatch with you if you want.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
Sure, we can do that. I don't mind.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
Sure, we can do that. I don't mind.
sorry, when I saw your post I thought you had a night hawk and wanted to get those talents. I only have one of those storm beasts and I was hoping that if I hatched with you might be able to get a better talent pool on my pet because I want resist and not the pierce item card. if your feeling generous enough maybe we could still hatch? storm beast is better anyway because it comes with a storm blade item card. sorry if I wasted your time.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 24, 2017 wrote:
sorry, when I saw your post I thought you had a night hawk and wanted to get those talents. I only have one of those storm beasts and I was hoping that if I hatched with you might be able to get a better talent pool on my pet because I want resist and not the pierce item card. if your feeling generous enough maybe we could still hatch? storm beast is better anyway because it comes with a storm blade item card. sorry if I wasted your time.
No, we can still hatch. I don't mind. Sorry for the late reply.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
No, we can still hatch. I don't mind. Sorry for the late reply.
cool! how about we meet at 12 a.m. (midnight eastern time) in the pet hatchery in front of the doctor. let me know if this time works for you or not so we can further coordinate because I am available any time at late night.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 27, 2017 wrote:
cool! how about we meet at 12 a.m. (midnight eastern time) in the pet hatchery in front of the doctor. let me know if this time works for you or not so we can further coordinate because I am available any time at late night.
I'm on Eastern Standerd time... what realm would you want to meet on?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I'm on Eastern Standerd time... what realm would you want to meet on?
I would like to meet in the wraith realm so there is no crowd. I will meet you on my storm wizard Adam StormCloud lvl 66+ (I am still questing so I will be higher by wednesday) with my spark beast Boomer. See you in the game!

P.S. do you think we can hatch until I get my spark beast back because I don't want to lose the stormblade. I can gift you those hatching timer reset potion from the crown shop!

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 28, 2017 wrote:
I would like to meet in the wraith realm so there is no crowd. I will meet you on my storm wizard Adam StormCloud lvl 66+ (I am still questing so I will be higher by wednesday) with my spark beast Boomer. See you in the game!

P.S. do you think we can hatch until I get my spark beast back because I don't want to lose the stormblade. I can gift you those hatching timer reset potion from the crown shop!
I'm having some tad trouble converting Eastern time to Midnight eastern time. I don't know if they're the same thing or what. I'm Fallon DragonGarden lvl 120, and I guess we're meeting on Wednesday?

And yes, we can hatch until you get your spark beast back.

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
I'm having some tad trouble converting Eastern time to Midnight eastern time. I don't know if they're the same thing or what. I'm Fallon DragonGarden lvl 120, and I guess we're meeting on Wednesday?

And yes, we can hatch until you get your spark beast back.
Thank You! would you like to gift you a few packs? or maybe some treasure cards that can be reasonably obtained like feint or your school blade? which ones?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 29, 2017 wrote:
Thank You! would you like to gift you a few packs? or maybe some treasure cards that can be reasonably obtained like feint or your school blade? which ones?
No, nothing is required. I'm happy enough with the hatch. :)

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
I waited until well after midnight and you didn't show. what happened?

Survivor
Jun 28, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on Aug 31, 2017 wrote:
I waited until well after midnight and you didn't show. what happened?
I was waiting and I guess I might of fell asleep. Sorry, it's the weekend now- Could we meet again?

Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
The Ice Keeper on Sep 1, 2017 wrote:
I was waiting and I guess I might of fell asleep. Sorry, it's the weekend now- Could we meet again?
maybe you should try hatching with someone else. long story short I am very low on crowns so I cant buy or gift the hatching elixirs and it will be awhile before I can get more. good luck... and sorry about this