Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Avalon Outlaw Bundle

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 15, 2013
So I got a chance to check out the house associated with this bundle, and I'm dying! Wizard 101 allows us to have a total of six houses, then comes up with this one that's really nice, and I can't get this one due to the limit. Total torture! What if some of us don't want to give up the houses we have? Why can't we have more? Why just six?

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Alexan580 on Jun 3, 2017 wrote:
So I got a chance to check out the house associated with this bundle, and I'm dying! Wizard 101 allows us to have a total of six houses, then comes up with this one that's really nice, and I can't get this one due to the limit. Total torture! What if some of us don't want to give up the houses we have? Why can't we have more? Why just six?
Bundles usually have an additional castle elixir, not sure where you got the 6 limit from anyway, the limit without the additional castle elixir is 3.

Anyway, if you want it, you should have no issue because it does come with the elixir to raise your house limit.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
Used to be we could only have three houses so if they've increased it to six, I'm amazed. Once our housing slots were full, our options were to sell a house, or use a housing elixir from the Crowns shop to add another space.

Fortunately, however, housing bundles were designed with house collectors in mind. All housing bundles automatically come with the housing elixir. Just redeem it for the character you want the house on, and that character will get an extra housing slot.

Alia Misthaven

Survivor
Jul 13, 2014
I recently got the Mirage Raider's Bundle which is sold at Gamestop like the Avalon Outlaw's Bundle.
I was surprised to see an additional castle elixir while redeeming the other fun items.

Maybe the Avalon Outlaw's bundle will have the same thing? I've never bought one of these from Gamestop before so I'm not sure if all bundles have it.
You can purchase elixirs in the crown shop too.

Oh here you go, I found another post that may help you..
https://www.wizard101.com/forum/halstons-laboratory/how-many-houses-can-one-wizard-have-47768

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Hello. As far as I know there is no limit to how many houses you can actually have. I myself have 25 houses right now on my fire. (If your willing to buy a lot of elixirs or Bundles you can increase the max on your wizard.) Each Bundle comes with a castle elixir so you can always Use the house if you are at max :)

Andrew Frosthunter 120
Andrew Jade 120
Andrew SpellDreamer 120
Andrew Lotuspants 120
Andrew Willowshield 120
Boris Smith 120

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
It's not possible to get more than 4 house slots per wizard though even with elixir, is it?

I'd love 6 house slots per wizard. If I had to pay $10 more per year for an elite membership I'd do that.

I love the houses and I hate to think once I'm full I cannot ever get any more. No way I'm gonna shuffle them around (too much stuff to remove and find a spot for in my banks) and you can only have one house in the shared bank at a time anyway.

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
SparkleTude on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:
It's not possible to get more than 4 house slots per wizard though even with elixir, is it?

I'd love 6 house slots per wizard. If I had to pay $10 more per year for an elite membership I'd do that.

I love the houses and I hate to think once I'm full I cannot ever get any more. No way I'm gonna shuffle them around (too much stuff to remove and find a spot for in my banks) and you can only have one house in the shared bank at a time anyway.
All you need to do is buy an additional castle elixir, as far as I know there is no limit to how many houses you can have per wizard. The elixir is sold in the crowns shop. Also, as I said before, bundles with houses have this elixir so you can redeem the house.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SparkleTude on Jun 6, 2017 wrote:

my balance wizard is a house hoarder~ she has, like, 10 houses at this point. and, once some of the newer bundles become available here, she'll probably have more.

(what, i kept running out of places to put my pets!)

pretty sure the only limit is how many housing elixirs you buy (additional castle elixir in the crown shop).

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
Dr Von on Jun 9, 2017 wrote:
my balance wizard is a house hoarder~ she has, like, 10 houses at this point. and, once some of the newer bundles become available here, she'll probably have more.

(what, i kept running out of places to put my pets!)

pretty sure the only limit is how many housing elixirs you buy (additional castle elixir in the crown shop).
Thank you!
Guess who's buying elixirs soon?!
Thanks all.

Defender
Jun 15, 2013
Thanks for the info. Good to know we can have more than six.