Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Buff over view on laptop

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Apr 13, 2011
with the level 50 elixir update a while back it gave you the ability to list all the buffs on you during combat. How do I do this exactly on a lap top?

Explorer
Jun 26, 2013
the awesome pyroma... on May 3, 2017 wrote:
with the level 50 elixir update a while back it gave you the ability to list all the buffs on you during combat. How do I do this exactly on a lap top?
You have to hover your mouse over top of your name tag with your name, school, and health. Same thing goes for checking what enemies have.

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
hover your mouse over your name/placement when it is your turn, it shows what you have on you; it is a small area to the left and below your name, the icon of your placement (sun, moon, athame, etc.)
you have to hover exactly on the icon to see.

Champion
Mar 25, 2011
the awesome pyroma... on May 3, 2017 wrote:
It should work as usual. Simply mouse over it. Perhaps try mousing over it a couple times or restart Wizard101.

Hope to see you all in the Spiral!
Nathan GreenEyes 120 PvP Commander
Nathan GreenEyes 117 Hot in more ways than one (lol)
(Currently questing through Mirage)
Nathan GreenEyes 110 Couch Potato Hoarder
Genevieve HexPyre 100+ PvP Warlord
(Currently questing through Khrysalis)

Defender
Aug 30, 2014
Next to your name, when you are in a combat circle, is a symbol corresponding to your position in the circle e.g. Sun , Eye , Star , Moon . Hover over that icon with your cursor and a list should appear of all your current buffs and debuffs.

Hope that helps.

Moira Stormheart