Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ravenwood Roll Call:The Player

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2013
The Player
The Chosen One

Likes???

Dislikes???

Favorite Spell???

Favorite Food???

I left all of these unknown because its for you to fill out
i did something like this in pirate101 its was done my me my name in pirate101 message board was gstack96

Adam

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
gstack96 on Dec 26, 2016 wrote:
The Player
The Chosen One

Likes???

Dislikes???

Favorite Spell???

Favorite Food???

I left all of these unknown because its for you to fill out
i did something like this in pirate101 its was done my me my name in pirate101 message board was gstack96

Adam
player: me (aka dr. mrs. commander vonsauce shadowsong the undying, esq., a sentient pineapple with magical powers)

likes: books, owls, dinosaurs, pineapples, face-eating kittens, melee weapons, medieval outfits, questing with friends or actually finding a decent group through team up, dragons, dragonspyre, malistaire, cheeseburgers, mr. fluffy the dragon titan, the design/music/story of castle darkmoor.

dislikes:
anything else to do with darkmoor, mooshu, celestia, the new crit/block system, team up fails, farming, pvp, long cheaty battles, egg mayo, not being able to wear my school's colours because i am a girl wizard, having to wait >1 year for all the bundles my american friends get, characters with the personality of egg mayo *cough* MORGANTHE *cough*

favourite spell: shadow nova (the one grandfather spider uses; i requested this a while back, but i wanted it for me!)

favourite food: pizza with pineapples on it, sweet thai chili anything.

-von

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Dr Von on Dec 27, 2016 wrote:
player: me (aka dr. mrs. commander vonsauce shadowsong the undying, esq., a sentient pineapple with magical powers)

likes: books, owls, dinosaurs, pineapples, face-eating kittens, melee weapons, medieval outfits, questing with friends or actually finding a decent group through team up, dragons, dragonspyre, malistaire, cheeseburgers, mr. fluffy the dragon titan, the design/music/story of castle darkmoor.

dislikes:
anything else to do with darkmoor, mooshu, celestia, the new crit/block system, team up fails, farming, pvp, long cheaty battles, egg mayo, not being able to wear my school's colours because i am a girl wizard, having to wait >1 year for all the bundles my american friends get, characters with the personality of egg mayo *cough* MORGANTHE *cough*

favourite spell: shadow nova (the one grandfather spider uses; i requested this a while back, but i wanted it for me!)

favourite food: pizza with pineapples on it, sweet thai chili anything.

-von
Don't forget the awesome fish sauce. Goes with almost everything .