Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Who's the Strongest Ravenwood Teacher?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2013
Hey, everyone today I have a question. So, I had this thought on my mind recently. Have you ever thought who was the strongest Ravenwood teacher was? Sure,Lydia Greyrose is on the light council thing but that's not my point. Balestrom is my favorite teacher of all time. He gives you excitement and makes you feel so awesome about picking storm and wants you to study more of Storm magic. He pushes you to the full and max potential. I would love if Balestrom replied to this board but sadly he may be busy :( Anyways, who do you think is the strongest Ravenwood teacher? I vote Balestrom, what about you?

Defender
Nov 05, 2010
minecraft63841 on Dec 18, 2016 wrote:
Hey, everyone today I have a question. So, I had this thought on my mind recently. Have you ever thought who was the strongest Ravenwood teacher was? Sure,Lydia Greyrose is on the light council thing but that's not my point. Balestrom is my favorite teacher of all time. He gives you excitement and makes you feel so awesome about picking storm and wants you to study more of Storm magic. He pushes you to the full and max potential. I would love if Balestrom replied to this board but sadly he may be busy :( Anyways, who do you think is the strongest Ravenwood teacher? I vote Balestrom, what about you?
Lydia, for the exact reason you said. She is on the council of light, and are any other professors on the council of light? No, they're not.

Survivor
Dec 12, 2016
I'd say Cyrus would give the teachers a run for their money. Tough I don't know how many hits he'd be able to take himself. Since a lot of the classes rely on shields and such he'd make them not very effective. I'm sure he'd be able to defeat teachers like balestrom since he wouldn't have much durability as per usual with lightning students and perhaps with some luck from fizzles. I'm not exactly sure how strong Lydia is, but tower shields and stuff of the sorts wont be effective protection meaning she'd be a punching bag for his minions, also ice spells tend to be weak and not worth the accuracy for constant attacking. Flamea might give him the best run for his money but the DOTs may give him some time to shut her down. Moolinda however imo has the best chance, since myth spells aren't known for OTKing people like storm and fire is, so she'd have lots of chances to heal back damage and since life spells have the highest cast chance she'd reliably chip away at his health while staying healthy.

Delver
May 12, 2012
Either Cyrus or Falmea. I think they're tied for me :)

Survivor
Aug 15, 2015
The balance teacher. (Forgot his name, I moved onto the Alhazerd guy.) I think this because he can heal, blade, shield, and attack all schools.

~Victoria DarkGem 48

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
If persons from other schools are having trouble beating her students, you think anybody could beat her? The Professor?!

Come on..

She not only has by her side, but also the Council of Light.

Sir Balestorm is possible one of the smartest though although many times his inventions seems to come up short.