Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost main quest ...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Hi, Hope for some help. I've done every main and side quest I can find, but I have not finished the quests in Agrabah and other areas. My quest finder says I've "done all the quests in this world". The only quest that appears is the one to climb the rope to Tetris prison, but I'm prevented from doing that. I can see it, but not touch it. I've started repeating all the dungeons I can get in in hopes that it will set something off ... West doorway, Visier's Palace, 4 Points, etc. No luck. Mirage has great stories and so far has been great, but this is very frustrating. Can anyone tell me what I've done wrong? I know I have to complete each area before going on, but I can't find the quests that allow me to do that. Help?

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Please, can someone help me get back on track? In all my years of playing Wizard, this has never happened. I see dungeons that I cannot enter, but can find no character in the game with a question or exclamation mark to give me any quests! Also, it is surprising that Quest Finder says there are no quests for me in this world when I still can't even enter the palace quest or go to the North Gate in Agrabah! Very strange. Surely someone else somewhere has experienced this? I'm going back on line tonight to continue to search for a way back into the game and replay old battles.

Delver
Jan 17, 2013
Emmaline022 on Dec 17, 2016 wrote:
Please, can someone help me get back on track? In all my years of playing Wizard, this has never happened. I see dungeons that I cannot enter, but can find no character in the game with a question or exclamation mark to give me any quests! Also, it is surprising that Quest Finder says there are no quests for me in this world when I still can't even enter the palace quest or go to the North Gate in Agrabah! Very strange. Surely someone else somewhere has experienced this? I'm going back on line tonight to continue to search for a way back into the game and replay old battles.
Email support@wizard101.com

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
Did you try visiting sultana in aggrobah and see if she has a quest? I think you should put in a support ticket to KI, they may be able to track down the last main quest you finished for you.

Champion
Jun 26, 2009
When I get lost I use the Wiki to locate where in the story I am and what I need to do next. Hopefully it will help you. Aggrobah Storyline Quests

Survivor
Dec 24, 2011
Thank you for the help. I've tried about everything now, so I'm going to write support.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2010
Try the instance Snake Pass in Istanboa. You get the climb rope to enter Tetrus prison after you defeat the last boss. That is part of the main line quest in Istanboa.

I just did this quest on one of my wizards, so perhaps the first time you went through the dungeon you forgot to climb the rope and that is how you got off track?